In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What Have You Learned From the Biden Presidency?

chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭

We are no longer the leader of the free world,

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

They laugh at us, they give every walk in the boarder free bees and send the IRS after me🤬💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

How Hitler came into power and took over

And now we see the left doing the same here

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******

I would like to learn how to hold my breath for 4 years but know just how futile it is. I use the "ignore" button every time I see his face and never hear his actual voice in words. Still doing my best to skip reading all the news stories he is involved with but that has been very hard for me to learn. 😔

• truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭

True Americans are becoming a rare species.

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

That voting doesn't matter.. They will put whoever they choose in..

• US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭

Many people (including voters) are not responsible for their actions . . . or at least will not accept blame/credit for their actions.

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

Although I run a very small circle, I've not spoken to anyone who's willing to admit they voted for Biden. If no one voted for him, how did he get all those votes.

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

This president has given the Peter Principle theory, (promoting someone to their level of incompetence), a whole new level of negative credibility.

When your boss has no confidence in you, obviously you need to be given a promotion so they can see if you can rise to the occasion and do better. I would say that in this case it didn't work. Bob

• pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭

I believe he has been a job or two above that point for quite some time.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭

Just learned the most violent Mexican drug cartels love him.

• pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭

Well, his strings are tangled because he's not pulling off this "president" thing very well!

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

There's a sucker born every minute,The public appears to be disposed to be amused even when they are conscious of being deceived,” he explained. P. T. Barnum

Politics is like tickling the ears.

serf

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

• fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭

THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW lives @1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

• mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭

The Dem party props up puppet aged leaders while the sinister ones control the message from behind the scenes........also see Diane Feinstein.

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

Most people shouldn't vote.

RLTW

That both sides of the political game are the same coin. Flip it for 50 years or so after Nixon stop trading in Gold and having the petrol dollar instead has led us here! Time for a third party! People are so naive and they deserve what they have gotten!

A rotten criminal corrupt government under the auspices of our glorious leaders in our society is the cause of our downfall. We are just like the German Wiemar government in 1930's ,broke and waiting for The last Dictator before our utter destruction.

serf

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

I learned that stuffing ballot boxes adding to the clueless millions that did pull the (D) lever to elect (yea right) a dementia riddled old fool is a disaster. Joe Biden has NEVER ever in his five decades of public dis-service been correct on a single foreign policy issue.

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

It will take years to undo the damage this administration has done in a year and a half.

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

How stupid some people have and will be.

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭✭

That no matter how hard you work, what you accomplish, nor how qualified you are..............You are no longer qualified unless you are none white and non male. The crazier you can be, the more qualified you are!

Man(sorry.....non-birthing person) who dresses as a woman(sorry...birthing person), likes women(sorry...birthing people), is non white, non Christian, and hates babies.....now that person IS very qualified.

It's been done on purpose and Biden knew what a war in the Ukraine would bring and cutting out hydrocarbons fuels was one of the ways he did it! It's The NWO agenda with Climate Control and bringing The USA to the breaking point was what he is gunning for and nothing else. A Food crisis will just bolster his power over us even more later next year,The Democrats are going to seize emergency powers and establish a police state in my opinion.

The U.N.Agenda is going full blast and Putin is going to get prosecuted for war crimes against Humanity,he is the fall guy on The NWO agenda.

serf

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

Sir Serf, you may very well be on to something.

All the sanctions and bans on Oil products from Russia after The invasion of Ukraine certainly help the increase of oil prices and shortages, Now Biden has reverse his stupid bans on hydrocarbons because he must supply NATO nations with an alternative sources of oil and natural gas.

If you cut off sources of supplies,you have shortages so The USA government is the biggest reason for this crisis by ignoring Russian demands of a buffer zone from NATO and Biden cutting back on his first day in office of all Hydrocarbons !

it's all too neat and convenient crisis for the Green climate agenda to further it's cause to me and I didn't even mention The Wuhan FLU and what it has done to the world economy and climate change agenda either.

serf