In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New Coronavirus Wave Lock Down is Coming

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Right when The stock market has fallen 50% and the supply chain is broken and The U.S. dollar with hyper inflation is abound everywhere.Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst?

Sure looks like martial law is possible and The November elections could even be cancelled until further notice?

serf

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/coronavirus-wave-this-fall-could-infect-100-million-administration-warns/ar-AAX01yP?ocid=uxbndlbing

The Biden administration is warning the United States could see 100 million coronavirus infections and a potentially significant wave of deaths this fall and winter, driven by new omicron subvariants that have shown a remarkable ability to escape immunity.

Comments

• US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know how long I have been voting, but it seems the last dozen or so elections they have been going to "cancel" them.

When they do that it will really get interesting.

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭

More fear narrative from MSM 'experts'. Sounds like the clowns have been reading Bill Gate's book on the next pandemic.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭

I worry more about a piss ant bites than corona virus.

Having said that, the egregious Marxist behavior of the federal, some states and local governments during the epidemic was downright scary and much more dangerous.

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

Gotta make EVERYONE gets those mail in ballots again! Sole purpose is the cheat this election too! Those in power will do ANYTHING to remain in power.

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

I can hear the squirts hitting the bottom of the bucket as the DEMS milk the covid cow for all it's worth.

• 62vld204262vld2042 Member Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't popped off in a while.....so....I'll restate the obvious, once again.....The Money!!!

As long as there is a dime left.....of the 2.2 TRILLION dollars......"they"(pharma, politicians, hospitals, clinics, doctors, nurses, TV, radio, advertising, states, counties, cities, businesses, previously employed deadbeats, fraudsters, etc, etc, etc....) will crawl over one another, to get every last penny.

However........once the Money Train has left the station......THE HYPE WILL END!!!

We'll see......

My $0.02..........and "they" are probably after it too!!!!

Many people do not realize the money train has already left the station.

The problem is - the cars are empty.

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Money used to be a driving factor (and still is for Drs, hospitals, ins companies, etc) BUT $ is NOT the object of desire for the politicians! They CRAVE power and will use COVID or anything else they can grab onto to keep and gain power. Power brings more money! Power is why they are killing this country. They are SO dumb, that they actually believe their own BSkor think they will be mine to their damaging effects). They THINK they will not be affected in the end. But once they get their NWO, then they will be peons(which is what they think we are)!

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

We still pretty much agree.......with only "power" being an intervening step towards the ultimate goal of...........MONEY!! They wouldn't actually want to WORK for it, would they??

As the old saying goes......Power corrupts, and absolute power.....etc.....

Just ask ol' Vlad.......he's a perfect example. 🤑

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭

A lot of the speculation on the 'next' pandemic comes from the World Health Organization. What is one of the largest contributors to the WHO...? The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

And guess who is building a $199 million vaccine manufacturing plant in Ottawa? Moderna- Bill Gate's little baby.

Just keep following the money on this plandemic...

• truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭

The COVID game has worn quite thin in the minds of much of the public. I doubt if another lockdown would get much support.

As to canceling the November election, they may as well go ahead and do that. It was proven in 2020 and after, that election corruption is tolerated at all levels. From now on, the only purpose of an election will be to make the people think their vote matters.

I would like to see them cancel the election.

It would be interesting hearing their explanation how this guy won with multi-millions of votes . . . but nobody was allowed to vote.

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

I figure more excuses why the economy is messed up...covid.. supply chains, oversold, ....

• austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,817 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Far too many of the general public have their hands out being Sorryazz Freeloaders and taking, taking, taking. Not because they need it but because they are greedy and selfish and then they try to rationalize their behavior with “I’m entitled”. or the one that really shows their ignorance “it’s free”

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

It's the End of an Era.Soon a collapse then a reset with Electronic Money that is programed and not issued by a Bank but the Federal Reserve itself. Since the Federal Reserve will be holding most of the debt anyway by then,then you will know it's all a Ponzi scheme and assets buying means nothing if you are compelled to use their system to trade goods and services.

No Commodity trades will be allowed to settle any debts. it will be unlawful.

serf

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭

Hopefully some light at the end of the tunnel is the November elections. If after all of the BS going on now the Republicans do not take the house and senate in November, then the light at the end of the tunnel will be out.

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Exactly.. this November will likely be the same.. but people will still argue they won "Fair and Square"...

Haven't heard much about this yet......so I'll ask.

Anyone heard/watched "2000 Mules" yet? Could be the "tip" of THE iceberg. As in all things.....time will tell.

I have not watched......but will.

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,311 ******

@62vld2042 Seen some about the video, but haven't watched it yet.

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Crypto is crashing big time.

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭

Can't wipe your butt with Bitcoin like you can with a green backs. That reminds me I better stock up on TP.

The sewer test for the new Cov-19 variant is rising across The USA!

serf

https://hms.harvard.edu/news/troubling-trend

The reality is that things are not going well at the moment. I certainly thought that we were in for a reprieve after the devastating omicron wave, and that was the case until a few weeks ago when case counts started creeping up. Initially, it was just in a few places, but the trend has continued and expanded geographically. The Northeast is definitely ahead of the rest of the country, but we're now seeing cases rising in the upper Midwest and across the entire United States. In Massachusetts, cases are slowly but persistently rising along with the test positivity rate, but what’s really concerning is that the hospitalization rates are also going up. I and many other people had expected that as treatments become more available and as vaccinations become more widespread, we would see a decoupling of case counts and hospitalizations, and we have to a large extent, but it hasn’t been the complete decoupling we had hoped for. Our excellent wastewater surveillance program in Massachusetts also indicates that cases are starting to rise again, suggesting that we're going to see this continued increase in cases for at least another week or two, and probably longer.

Update! Is a lock down coming again or the November elections in jeopardy?

serf

The increase in new infections, nearing 100,000 a day, comes as Memorial Day weekend approaches.

While officials stressed that the current situation is far less dire than the winter omicron-variant surge, they cautioned that the country will be ill prepared to respond effectively in coming months if Congress does not soon appropriate billions of dollars in coronavirus aid to buy a new tranche of antiviral treatments, vaccines and tests.

Sorry.........I couldn't help myself.

With apologies........

........and my $0.02 .