In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Photographers dog.....meet Jax!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,616 ✭✭✭✭

YALL!!! This baby is the most adorable thing on the planet. I've got someone coming a couple days a week to do pictures, we're trying to get so I can handle more per week and that means I cannot do everything myself that I have been doing. So, its a learning curve, but I'm certain the pictures will be better than ever with his help. While he is here he brings this baby with him....because he's still a PUPPY. He's not quite a year old and cannot be cooped up in the house while he's gone all day or he will eat things like their mattress off the bed. His OTHER TWO are older and are fine to stay at home while he's gone. I'm tickled pink to get to visit with this baby while he's here. You guys should see this zoo. Its so funny to watch him zooming around the front yard and my dog doing circles in one spot trying to show him up.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments