In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Federal operation nabs nearly 43,000 illegal gun silencers shipped from China

claysclays Member Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭✭

If you ordered one of those so called "Filters", you might want to read this article.

Federal operation nabs nearly 43,000 illegal gun silencers shipped from China (msn.com)

Comments

• GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭

Now if they would JUST stop all the other counterfeit merchandise from China, like literally thousands of things they might get my recognition.

• hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭

That's why folks are lining up at some Gun Shows to buy these. no paper trails.

But, the seller had to get them from somewhere....

Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

But, but, but, I thought it was a solvent trap, honest. Bob

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

Oh, hell yea, that's worth going to jail for. They should get extra time for being stupid.

• bitlockerbitlocker Member Posts: 299 ✭✭
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

Think about what you're saying. Next up is framing hammers and ball bats which obviously MIGHT be used in criminal activities.

If the ATF Form 1 process wasn't so onerous, lots of folks would do the right thing and stamp those widgets which might be used for 'other purposes'.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Yep but I seen a lot of funny oil filter adapters that spin on fittings (not traps) that have been sold on line and The Feds don't care yet? If you have certian devices on triggers you are now in possession of an automatic weapon too and soon the want to ban body Armour? What does it all mean Folks?

serf

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

all the BATF laws are total BS

maybe someday ( but never is what I thinking ) the gun section offices of the ATF will be disbanded" I get confused when they do not understand or hold to there sworn duty to uphold the constitution and no infringement meant just that . no picking and choosing what people can have and giving them 200.00 and your life history some how makes them Evel things legal