In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mass Shooting in New York State

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

At least ten dead.Killer was a white racist and was captured. Another senseless act of extreme violence that has unleash with hate on innocence people.

serf

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-police-mass-shooting-buffalo-grocery-store

Police in New York State said in a tweet on Saturday afternoon that it was on the scene of a "mass shooting" at a grocery store in Buffalo.

During a press conference, Buffalo police commissioner Joseph Gramaglia said that 13 people were shot, and 10 people died as a result of the shooting, which is being investigated as a hate crime.

Comments

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

Terrible nomatter of the reason

Prayers to the family

I did see one newsbreaf and with in ten seconds they pointed out it was a 18 year old white male with body armor

Just the thing to keep the NY antigunners fired up

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,278 ******
    edited May 2022

Very sad and senseless. My prayers go out for all the victims and their families.

The 18 year old perp did all this while video taping for some social media recognition. 😣

Also read that the store security guard shot the perp but the shot had no effect due to body armor. Perp then killed the guard.

This tragic incident sure makes one take stock of how even a simple trip to buy groceries can become a living nightmare. Always carrying has never been more important along with much practice at the range. Practice with head shots a definite plus!

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

Practice head shots

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Once again authorities investigated this person before the shooting & did nothing to deter him.How many times have this

happen? His on line presence should have been enough after these threats were made to apprehend him.

serf

Gendron has been investigated by law enforcement before.

In June 2021, police in Broome County were called by officials of a local high school who told them Gendron had threatened violence in comments made to fellow students.

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭

Prayers for the victims and their families.

I can only think that this sort of thing happens because true evil exists in the world.

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

Absolutely!

This man has a mental issue, and he is a murderer. No doubt. But to jump on the race band wagon so soon is sickening! Maybe he is racist, maybe he isn't. Either way, he is a crazy murdered!

• mstrblastermstrblaster Member Posts: 241 ✭✭✭

Should I mention that these events are greatly and spectacularly reported on almost always before an election? Just an observation!! How many people were killed in Chicago this weekend??

To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go out into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness, how cheap, how cowardly, how pathetic. Ted Nugent.
    edited May 2022

The violence is random and increasing exponentially.The country has lost it's soul and morality.We reap what we sow. The government will come after your guns soon if my crystal ball is working right. Beto down here in Texas is making plans right now.

serf

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5348595/shootings-us-gun-violence-victims-dead-injured/

streets of rage

Weekend bloodbath as US hit with horror shootings that left 11 dead and more than 50 wounded.

AT least 11 people have been killed and more than 50 were left injured after a series of shootings rocked the US over the weekend.

Seandell Holliday, 16, was among five people killed in Chicago while a six-year-old boy was shot in the head in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Sunday.

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Imagine that. This morning I am hearing he was a Left-wing activist mad at conservatives who were against the U.S. entering the war in Ukraine. What that has to do with attacking unarmed black folks I have no idea. I am sure there will be more in time. Whether the media reports on it depends on if it fits their agenda.

• NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭

Where'd you read that, Ricci?

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

It was on the radio this morning. The Chris Plante show I think. I am not saying it is true, just that I heard it. It will probably be a while before the actual truth oozes out.

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

Everthing I have read and heard is he is a raycist nut case. He wrote some huge rambling diatribe about bl@cks and stated he admired the guy who shot up the mosques in NZ.

He will get tried and end up in a super max with Ted K and the punk who bombed the Boston marathon. Heck he might even learn spanish from El Chapo while he is there.

One thing I read this morning was he posed as a homeless person to conduct a recon of the area before he made his attack.

This was premeditated mass murder and of course they will hang a hate crime on it with a domestic terrorism charge and a sprinkle of its Trumps fault.

His parents will get sued to pieces the anti 2a crowd will gets its 15 min again and everyone will forget about it in 4 months, because we are all supposed to be outraged about Roe v Wade ending..........

RLTW

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

Politics?

Why not gun rights and constitutional law?

RLTW

The perfect storm with a Black Swan but the coming stock market crash with the new green deal will be the biggest Factor in the election in November. Gasoline,diesel fuel prices ,hyper inflation,Cov-2 strains, racial tensions with supply chain rationing are all coming this fall. No the sky is not falling but it's a close second.

serf

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited May 2022

Because there was already a thread in this sub forum dealing with this issue. If you have a problem with how I run the forums then I want to hear about it right now. Otherwise there is always room on....

I happen to like you, but I'm in a bad mood tonight. Nevertheless, I'd love to hear about your forum gripes.