In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"Wyrmwood: Road Of The Dead"

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,059 ✭✭✭✭

It's an Australian movie like Mad Max and a zombie flick. Not low budget like "Undead" which is also very good. I found out they made a sequel which I am expecting to arrive soon "Wyrmwood: Apocalypse". They also made "Nekrotronic" an Australian version of "Ghost Busters" also very funny. How they got Monica Bellucci to be in their movie I'll never know. Maybe she just needed a vacation in Australia?

Anyways I need to keep up on Australian movies and other world cinemas. Since US movies are just shoot 'em ups.

Comments

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭✭

I wish they were JUST shoot em ups. Most new "movies" have SO much PC crap jammed in em, can't even MAKE myself watch em. 🤢🤮

• Options
    chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

Big fan of Australian movies also. My favorites are the original Mad Max and Road Warrior. Hard to beat all of those supercharged, post- apocalypse home built hot rods and vehicular carnage.

With all of this EV nonsense out these days, Max's car really will be the "last of the V-8 interceptors"

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,364 ******

I do get a kick out of a few low budget movies that put a high profile, leading star in their titles.

The movie "Piranha" comes to mind with Richard Dreyfuss the leading STAR. Poor Richard gets eaten alive while out in a boat before the beginning credits are even over! 😁

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,059 ✭✭✭✭

Got and watched the movie. I like the first one better.