In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Nancy Pelosi's First Starring Role ...

gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2022 in Politics

... as the Wicked Witch of the West ... 😉🤣😋

in The Wizard Of Oz

8:00 PM, tonight on TCM.

Ding Dong the Witch is dead ... 😃😁😊

It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books

Comments

• Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭

IF ONLY THAT WOULD HAPPEN.

Joe

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭

I bet paulie p is heartbroken.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭

She did quite well on the Donkey show last night.

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

She's loosed the flying monkeys!

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

great old show I have never read the book(s) but I have heard the book's characters and story is lot darker (as in scary and tragic ) then they made the movie

I remember our 1st color TV every one and a few neighbors came over to watch as Dorthey opens the door into oz the movie switches from black and white to color and also as the carrrage is taking them around oz by the horse of a different color they had to use several horses due to the dye used to get the effect (it did not come off so easy ) the horse changing colors as they traveled was another big draw to the show

also they used asbestos for the snow ( in the poppy field scene) so every one was surrounded and covered in the stuff to make the scene look real but then that was back it was Ok and would not hurt you 😲

my 2 cents proof she was there I bet she is why no munchkin had a gun to shoot down the flying monkeys

come to think of it , the monkeys who are know for flinging poop are a lot like the dems in Washington 😁

• chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭

Wasn't she in Mars Attacks?