In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It must be a generational thing....

Comments

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,633 ✭✭✭✭

The Deadpool movies crack me up and I enjoy the heck out of 'em. I'm also a huge fan of Glocks. That said, I would never in a thousand years be caught dead with that thing in my holster!

• Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭

All of the "other items from this seller" are similar.

Personally, While I guess I am glad companies offer choices in their products, I think things like this both make light of firearms, and make them seem more like a movie / video game and less like the deadly weapon they can be.

Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,549 ✭✭✭✭

I second NeoBlackdog's post I could not have stated it better

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭

I love boobies, too but not so much that I'd own that. Actually if it was cheaper and California friendly then yeah I love boobies, that much.

• Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure Deadpool doesn't carry a Glock. Now I know why!

Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

That is almost criminal to do to the poor gun.

• Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,673 ✭✭✭✭

While I do like Deadpool and I have a pretty good sense of humor....I've never been a fan of making guns look like toys, which is what this has done.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,334 ✭✭✭✭

Glock should confiscate the gun, issue a notice that owner is never allowed to own a Glock or any firearm again and whoever did that to the firearm be publicly flogged daily for a week.

It's actually embarrassing just to look at the picture. How that thing appeals to an adult, is beyond me.

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭

OK, so I wasted a few precious moments of my finite life and thought my way around this a little more........

It does look like a toy or something someone with some maturity issues might carry......It seems like the kind of firearm that would give any lawyer litigating against the owner a lot of ammunition if it were ever used or misused in a shooting.

I guess maybe it is like some of the collectables most of us have around the house. Signed baseball with hero's signatures on them. Pieces of art either self made or purchased. Old wall hanger firearms, never fired but admired just the same....trophy whitetail or fish mounts etc.

So if someone is a huge Deadpool fan, I guess I could see it in a case or displayed in some way for all to see......

Sorry, in a weird mood this a.m.....

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,353 ***** Forums Admin

Totally ridiculous.

• Options
    Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭

..Really ugly, and rather stupid looking...no big loss though, its a Glock...

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,003 ******

This "creation" takes "polishing a turd" to the utmost level of ridiculousness.

And he wants double the cost of a new Glock for it!

An old guy I used to work with would say, about ugly, stupid crap like this: "You need two of 'em...One to s#!+ on, and one to cover it up with."

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,258 ******

Made the value of the gun half what it should be and is charging more than double for doing so. It's a lose lose.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,929 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭

Desert Eagle Mark XIX in .50 A.E. in the first one for sure and guns played a lot smaller part in the second one, but I think he had it in that one early on too. I had to pause on an ejected shell slow-mo scene to see because it was a rimless case ejecting out of that D.E. and if it wasn't a .50 A.E., I was going to be annoyed. LOL

Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,346 ******

NOPE!!

That red eyesore glock with all those bumper stickers on it belongs in a circus.

This is MY GENERATION!

People try to put us d-down (talkin' 'bout my generation)

Just because we get around (talkin' 'bout my generation)

Things they do look awful c-c-cold (talkin' 'bout my generation)

I hope i die before i get old (talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation

This is my generation, baby

Why don't you all f-fade away (talkin' 'bout my generation)

And don't try to dig what we all s-s-say (talkin' 'bout my generation)

I'm not trying to cause a big s-s-sensation (talkin' 'bout my generation)

I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-g-generation (talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation 😊

• Options

Just how serious will someone take that thing being pointed in their direction? Looks like a toy. Same as with a little NAA 22 revolver.

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,633 ✭✭✭✭

You know, it would be kind of fun to show up at an IDPA match with that...

Hmmm...

NOPE! NOT GONNA DO IT!