In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

"That Dirty Black Bag"

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭

I picked up this AMC tv show on DVD while I was at Walmart. It's a western. I forgot AMC makes more than zombie shows. Anyways I was looking on youtube to see if they had a trailer and I came across an episode.

Then I saw something even better. AMC made a tv series of "Dark Winds". A couple decade or so ago PBS tried making a few Tony Hillerman books in to shows. Anyways in this rendition they got the little skinny angry Native from "Longmire" to play Joe Leaphorn. can't wait for them to put out DVDs.

And AMCs also doing "Anne Rice’s Interview With The Vampire" as a show? Since Anne is dead someone's making some beer money off it. I don't think they'll be able to find a prettier guy to replace Brad Pitt. Also while looking in IMDB I saw they made a spin off show on National Treasure: Edge of History. No Nicolas Cage? So they should have named it something else.

Comments