In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Another Company leaving California

Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

Just saw that 80% arms is moving to Fort Worth, Texas. I use their Gen 3 Jig and it's great.

Comments

• waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭✭

I think when the companies move they look more forward to the tax breaks and less regulations. It’s the people I believe leaving California or the west coast in general that bring in liberal ideas.

I think having a business in California would be as bad has having a business in Illinois. Have a problem? No problem, just raise taxes.

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭

They haven't banned the jigs (yet) just the CNC machines. AB1621 that just slipped through.

• mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭✭

Kalifornians GO HOME............do not come to Texas............

• truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭

Colorado has become totally polluted with Californians and their liberal politics. They have turned what used to be a great state into a place to be from.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Yep Texas transplanted Democrats are just as culpable as they were in California and The State Democrats legislators are soon to enact their liberal progressive ways except on Taxes but not on big corporations and go for new taxes on everything for the average people instead,. Just heard our cell phone bills are going up with increase in taxes from 3% to 25% here! By a committee what a joke!

serf

The hike is in a little-known surcharge called the Texas Universal Service Fund. The Texas Public Utility Commission voted to implement an increase in that fund from 3.3% to 24%. The new rate hike will add a couple of dollars to some cell phone plans.