In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

DC Mayor Asks US Military For 90 Days Of Help With Illegal Immigrants?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Wait! Why can't those D.C. taxpayers give out some free money to them?

serf

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/washington-dc-mayor-asks-us-military-90-days-help-illegal-immigrants

Washington Attorney General Karl Racine on Thursday said his office would start offering grants to local groups providing humanitarian assistance to the illegal immigrants, who are being transported to the District of Columbia by Texas and Arizona officials who are fed up with the surge in illegal immigration that has occurred under President Joe Biden.

Comments

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

Just spend the bus fare to haul them out into the Gulf and dump them.

I saw a news clip showing the illegals exiting a bus in NY. The majority appeared to fit the description of 'terrorist or drug mule'.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭

Coming to West and Virginia soon in a midnight bus ride to Georgia style.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

The D.C.mayor got turned down once again by the Pentagon to help house and feed those displaced immigrants. Those future tax payers need a kick start program to get on their feet, But Biden has bigger fish to fry during election time like forgiving millions of dollars on Student loans instead. 😁

serf

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭

Karma: just love it when these dirty hypocrite big city DEMOCRATs get a taste of what they are doing to our border states. Need to bus tens of thousands more NOW.

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭✭

I vote to deport the DC mayor and NY mayors! 🤨😁

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭✭

How could they slip by Kamala.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭

I read a few days ago DC is asking or getting ? 50 million dollar emergency funding to help with the illegals total BS

I can not even say how mad I get, honest no words could state it all the endless cash flow and so much free to the illegals and all the support trying to buy voters

we have countless people living in poverty here in the USA or close to it ( some bring it on them self I know and have no sorrow for them ) but millions have little choice