In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

U.S. Air Force Emblem For The New Space Delta 18 Intelligence Command Center

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Politics

Looks like the emblem for this New Air Force Space Intelligence Command center comes straight out of Hollywood Movie!

serf

https://www.airforcemag.com/space-force-set-to-establish-new-delta-intel-hub/

The Space Force will stand up its newest delta with the formation of Space Delta 18, which will operate the National Space Intelligence Center.

https://www.airforcemag.com/app/uploads/2022/06/nsic-emblem-761x600.jpeg

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
  • waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭✭

King Tut ??????

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭

Looks more like a symbol of absurdity and a failed nation.

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

A picture of Buzz Lightyear would have been better.

edited August 2022

The symbol has esoteric meanings of overlords for sure. The military complex has always had those patches for psychological warfare operations. Trans-humanism with technology is the future for mankind and it's not going to pretty in the end. Death from above has a new meaning now. ie from outer space

serf

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,278 ******

Carry over from that movie "Stargate" comes to mind. Or maybe "Battlestar Galactica", where many things Ancient Egyptian were copied from.

The question to ask is what that image means to the mind behind the eye. A symbol can carry many connotations.It's used to teach the illiterate in many cases when written letters cannot be discerned by them.

Yet like in higher mathematics it can all seem to be gibberish to the uneducated. Like in the days of Pythagoreanism it can be religious too,like trans humanism is likely is today.

serf

I'd just say that these symbols can and do conjure up very wide openings for future conspiracy theories. Just take the all seeing eye with the pyramid on a dollar bill. Those darn Mason's with all those secrets that are kept away from the bulk of society who are trapped in the matrix without a clue. 😁

Yep there is a lot of coincides of math with geometry with symbolism that are out there and I suppose it all started with Ancient Astrology in Babylon and Sumerian cultures. Even in The Bible we see The morning star (Venus) describing angelic like identities,one Good the other evil. 8* + 5% = 13

serf

https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/five-petals-of-venus/

Numbers. Oh thank Heaven for 7/11 😊 and watch out for those triple 6's!

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure that is one of the wise men following a star somewhere over Bethlehem.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

It is a takeoff on the emblem for the National Air and Space Intelligence Center;

Blue and yellow are the Air Force colors. Blue alludes to the sky, the primary theater of Air Force operations. Yellow refers to the sun and the excellence required of Air Force personnel. The globe represents the Center's support to the Air Force mission of global power-global reach. The Sphinx, a traditional symbol of intelligence, signifies the unit's intelligence analyses, production and services. The flight symbol denotes the Center's analyses of future technologies and weapon systems. The compass rose suggests analytic integration of all sources of intelligence in the formation of policies.

Not exactly nefarious to me, but to each his own as far as interpretations go. Bob

Lets go to the source word there Bob. The word Sphinx comes from an Egyptian term “shespankha;” this translates as living statue?

Regarding sacred Spiritual Animals, the Sphinx is part lion and part human. The lion embodies tremendous strength and authority. The human represents intelligence and leadership. In Egyptian mythology, Sphinx embodied the connection between humankind and the Gods themselves.

Thus Overlords seem to plug right in. The sphinx protects royalty?

serf

edited August 2022

Orrrrr...... You are projecting your own bias on an emblem that is supposed to project a sense of peace and security through intelligent vigilance. But as I said that is just my interpretation and yours may vary. Bob

Quote; The word Sphinx comes from an Egyptian term “shespankha

I just knew those ancient Egyptians were kinky!! 😁

And that delta wing flying plane in the symbol looks exactly like my paper airplanes!

Yeah that quote of living stones is kinky too.However there lies the mysteries on what that is.Some say Obelisks and other modeling made from red granite is in the meaning of living stones.

https://www.egypttoursportal.com/ancient-egyptian-symbol

serf

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12371-018-0338-4

The ancient Egyptians had an advanced scientific knowledge and their sciences, texts, and archeological remains reflect the breadth of that knowledge. Although geology is now recognized as the youngest of the major branches of the professional sciences, this paper addresses the use of geology by ancient Egyptians in building their civilization and the advanced knowledge of geology that they applied in building pyramids, extracting ores, and in quarrying. This includes a knowledge of crystallography employed in building pyramids and establishing obelisks; petrological knowledge is indicated in their selection of rock types with respect to character and durability; quarrying expertise is evident in their means of extraction of rocks for building; mineralogical knowledge is evident from their use of minerals, as well as the use of metals in reshaping and molding monuments. Knowledge of gemology and mining geology is evident from their use of gems and semi-precious stones, and their knowledge of how to prospect for and extract them. Their achievements in field geology include making the first geological map in the world. Knowledge of this history is useful to inform inventory-based geoconservation and around 7000 years of its history has left Egypt, replete with related geo-sites, classic sites illustrating geological principles, and examples of historical geological exploitation, geological controversy, and geoconservation. Archeologists have used geology as a science to explain some issues in the ancient history, but have never recognized the degree to which geology was used by the ancient Egyptians themselves. This article discusses the evidence from ancient Egypt that, far from being a recent science, geology was widely used in ancient Egypt.This is a preview of subscription content, access via your institution.

Very interesting serf! I have always wondered about all of the knowledge that was lost when the library at Alexandria was burned down!

The Library of Alexandria collected works from around 300 BC for centuries (possibly over 900 years) until its final destruction. The Serapeum of Alexandria (a "daughter library" of 40,000 scrolls, founded around 200 BC) was burnt by the Christian Archbishop Theophilus in 391 AD.

I like that word projecting There Bob,Back in the day the Schools use projectors with film with many frames of symbols/images.You have a fine keen mind for using that word, I have a sort of riddle here for anybody who cares to answer.

serf

What Word in The English language as three double letters consecutively in it's spelling? Hint : Schooling with thought?

Searching my leftover trivia from junior high school English classes and the only word I can come up with is bookkeeper. If there are more, please enlighten me as those classes were 50+ years ago. After all the mind is the 2nd thing to go, but I forgot what the first is.😀 Bob

edited August 2022

There is only one more I have and that is what word or words means the exact opposite of each other but spelled exactly the same with only one empty space between one form from the another. Hint: Spiritual placement

serf

I think I was asleep in class the day they covered contronyms. However this forum sanctions your ability to ask theses riddles without placing a sanction against it. Bob

The Palace and The Temple will always be with us even if you hide it. For nowhere can they destroy the now here.🙂

serf