In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Information needed on military guns, I need some help identifying and valuing several military guns.

Joel MurphyJoel Murphy Member Posts: 4

I am looking for help identifying several military guns I recently purchased from a friend needing money. Her husband was in the military and collected/restored military weapons and I need help identifying and valuing several different Japanese, US and other styles of weapons and accessories {bayonettes, gun cases and holsters, etc} I am willing to pay I just do not want to sell weapons such as the 1912 built, 1897 trench gun if is not an actual trench gun and want to be certain if it is a riot gun, etc. Same with several restored military rifles.

I can be reached at

rs_ss1967@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Have you searched the Auction Side for guns like you have to establish a base line value? Do a search for completed auctions and see what stuff is going for at auction.