In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The whole US of A is in trouble...

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

He makes a PERFECT fit for the commie party! He was recalled, but then cheated and decided that 1,000s of the recall votes were not legitimate. So once he was done certifying EVERY vote against him, the recall effort fell 1,000s short of the threshold! Funny that they can find THOUSANDS of illegal votes when it benefits them, but found almost none in the 2020 POTUS election! FJB!

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭

Another one of Klaus Schwab's wonder children from the WEF. A poster boy for pandemic lockdowns and coerced vaccinations and waving the 'climate change' banner. He has made the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia proud.

Maybe he will pass out his favorite hair styling gel as bribes.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

A sign of the times where morality is no longer needed in society . Title 9 for athletics and Marriage between the same sexes are just two examples. I would never let my daughter be exposed in a locker room and I think they don't care.

serf

The U.S. Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights today issued a Notice of Interpretation explaining that it will enforce Title IX's prohibition on discrimination on the basis of sex to include: (1) discrimination based on sexual orientation; and (2) discrimination based on gender identity. Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in any education program or activity offered by a recipient of federal financial assistance.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭

If you think Newsome was bad, consider this: Each successive governor of CA has been TWICE as far to the left as the one who quits. CA will probably be the first state to go full blown Marxist.

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

@caterham

I got him confused with the other idiot from California, Gascon. Funny how they found more invalid signatures in this recall than in the 2020 POTUS election!

"The second attempt to recall Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón came up short after the Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s Office determined that only 520,050 of the 715,833 submitted signatures on the recall petitions were valid, with 566,857 required"