In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Martha and I took a little walk tonight.....

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in General Discussion

It rained off and on all day so she was hiding out in haybales down by the shop. She showed up in the late evening and sat with me on the front porch for a little while. I got her some fresh food and rubbed her belly until something caught her eye out by the bean field.

We walked around the edge and up the fence row. I took the opportunity to check a couple pods. Things are looking promising on the beans for at least an average year. With all the drought around us this year I was happy to see this.

Martha disappeared into the beans and did not follow me as I headed on down the driveway to look at the sunset. I started taking pics and I could hear her "Chirping" at me from about 75 yards away. She walked out of the beans and ran all the way down the drive to catch up. She sat on my feet and just hung out..

We watched the sunset and listened to the yotes singing across the neighbor's field...Tooks some more pics and headed back to the porch for a cold drink and some belly rubbing...It was a good day with a pretty ending

Hope you all had a good Friday !!!

Comments