In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The fix is started for midterms!

mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭

Cali is giving "state issued IDs" to illegals. That should make it MUCH easier for them to vote commie for the 2022 midterms! SMDH, that's criminal and Newsome should be liable, of course he won't!

Comments

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

that is the dems plans for all all along

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Did you honestly think they could win a fair election...??? They will win again in November..and again.. nothing will be done about it... America is over..

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

Abbott and DeSantis need to start bussing them to CA. Recommend dropping them off in front of Newsome and Pelosi's house or even better: Hollywood.

• truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭

That's what the illegal migrant plan is all about. Get as many in here as possible, make sure they all vote Democrat, especially in the Red States.

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,983 ✭✭✭✭

California has been signing voter registration while at the dmv for decades (I wanna say since the '90s?) so this is no big step. Nothing's gonna happen to newsom since pelosi, feinstein and brown are related to him. Y'alls best pray he doesn't get in to the white house in 2024.

That would be cruel sending them back to Mexico I mean California.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭

I have more respect in the founding fathers in their wisdom every day . there foresight for our country covered just about every thing that would come up .

like they had a crystal ball knowing the government would turn into what they have become now same as they were fighting against way back then

this one comes to mind

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭

A headline I saw on TV yesterday: "Dumping the Democrats" in reference to the prospective outcome of the mid-terms.

Most certainly, they're working on the details of this year's election fraud/theft.

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin

And that quack thinks he's gonna run for president....

• DerBarbarianDerBarbarian Member Posts: 289 ✭✭

When you say this year's fraud/theft, I'm assuming that you're implying that the 2020 Election was somehow stolen? Despite the fact that there's zero credible evidence to back that claim up. I didn't vote in 2020 as I didn't like any of the options, but going on and on about the "stolen" election is like beating a dead horse and it just makes the people who subscribe to that regurgitated nonsense look absolutely looney. Much like the people who started going after the FBI after they raided Trumps resort..

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭

There WAS a LOT of fraud in 2020. Just because the BS media says that's not true....doesn't make it so! Too many "incidents" took place. Hard to prove....yes....but that doesnt mean it isn't true!

Blindly believing main stream media is a disease!

It's not a conspiracy when the black helicopters land in the back yard!

Just sayin'

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭

"Let's be clear, there was no water main break. There was a urinal that they turn off during the downtime at State Farm [Arena in Atlanta] because there's no events going on there. And it had a little slow leak that came over the side."

THIS was the "water main" that broke and made all the Republican counters/observers go home......while the Dems stayed and pulled ballots from under a table and continued to count all night long!(VIDEO evidence)

PROOF that DJT was cheated......no......BUT it IS proof that shenanigans were going on. One small example out of THOUSANDS of "incidents" across America!

Just sayin'