In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

In shock....the side sleeper pillow I keep seeing advertised is nearly $300....WOW!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭

I sleep on my side, so when I saw this thing I was interested, but I hate ordering online when buying things like pillows or clothes that can be so different than expected once you get them. Out of curiosity I checked the price.....its over $250 before shipping.

Its a wedge with an armhole cut out of it that comes with a tube shaped pillow that you wrap around yourself so you end up sleeping on your side, but you are supported without cramming down on your shoulder.

I cannot imagine this is worth all that money. I'll just buy a wedge and start cutting on it before I pay that crazy price. Its a wedge for cripes sake.....how they came up with this price tag is beyond all reason.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭

Since I had my back fused, I use a body pillow from walmart. Works great and keeps my back aligned. Best thing in the world for side sleepers and only cost about 1/10 of that pillow you are looking at. I take that body pillow when we go on vacation or up to the mountain house.

• Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,137 ✭✭✭✭

I use a firm foam one I've had so long I can't remember the make, but it not only supports me on my side, but it has a warm and a cool side. The cool side has gel bubbles that really do stay cool.

I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭

I am also a side sleeper.........when I bought my futon, I also got two bolster pillows. They work for me. That amount of money for a side sleeping pillow is up to you.

And I have a super hard mattress on my futon

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022

This ^^^

been doing the same thing it for years .

will add in, for years I would use my wife as a leg support to help me sleep on my side but that habit came to a end and real quick and thinking back , about it a 300.00 pillow would have been cheaper 😲 but any way I started using and still have a wally world body pillow and my wife sleeps a lot better aslo LOL

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******

I checked the price.....its over $250 before shipping.

...and that's without a box