In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Estimate of Value for Walther PP 32 Pistol

heavyironheavyiron Member Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Getting ready to sell off some firearms. I would appreciate any opinions as to the value of this pistol. DOM is 1961-1962. I have fired the pistol once and it functioned perfectly and is very accurate. It has been a safe queen since then. It is used but very well cared for. Very little wear on the finish almost nil. Thanks for any estimates.

Heavyiron

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

If you go to the auction side and hit the advanced search tab next to the search bar it will then let you do a search of past sales. There are several on there and it looks like it could be from $750 -$1000. The .380 and 22 versions bring a bit more. Bob

• GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭

They have ticked down a little like most things and as above the 32 is the least desirable but you still have a nice outfit, imo, 700-800.

• yonsonyonson Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭

62 is visible next to the antler in the eject port, that is the year of proofing and therefore the year of mfg.

• nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭

With the lanyard loop, looks like a military/police trade in.

If you accept a C&R FFL, it will bring 10-20% more.

Neal

• heavyironheavyiron Member Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

Thank you all for the advice and help.

I find myself in an unusual position. All my life I have only purchased firearms. Now I am getting to the point in life where I don't have the need for as many as I own, not that have that many but, I don't hunt anymore or compete or belong to a club like I did.

I did have a C&R FFL at one time, but it has long since lapsed. Do both parties involved in a sale need a C&R FFL or just the buyer?

Thank you all again.

Heavyiron

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

Depending upon what state you live in, who your selling to and how you sell will determine who needs the FFL... Some states allow face to face without any FFL others don't, I believe GB requires going through an FFL on at least the receiving end and it is up to you whether you will accept a C&R FFL. I have bought several on GB from private parties but used a FFL on my end that was willing to accept from them as long as they sent copies of their ID with it to receive it. In Texas where I am I have also done face to face with folks and we just exchanged copies of out IDs.