In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Paul Bunyon Show, Gurnsey Co Fairgrounds in Ohio

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Lost of hard working people there, I never heard a good word about Biden, the hatred of what dementia Joe has done to our nation was palpable. I sat the show up yesterday and worked today. Glad to be home rather than being there for another two nights and all day Sunday. I don't like cold windy sunless days anymore.

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭

Many people have been screwed by Joe Biden and his DEMOCRAT congress and many including those who voted for him are really pissed what he has done to the economy when they shouldn't be.

Fact is Biden is keeping his campaign promises. Biden promised he pass the green agenda, stopping domestics production of oil & natural gas as well as coal. Stop the Keystone pipeline and made it clear energy prices would go up.

Biden reversed Trumps border policy and opened up the border to anyone who wanted entry including human traffickers, terrorists, murderers, along with tons of fentanyl, heroin, & DEMOCRAT votes.

Promised to raise taxes and recently raised corporate taxes.

Said interest rates were way to low and coerced fed into raising rates.

Either his voters weren't paying attention or dumbed down by filthy partisan liars in the media telling them whom to vote for.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022

Pink Hydrogen might fill the stop gap there and the Japanese have perfected the Miniature Reactors to pull it off! I Wonder how fast we can get this on line! Right now they are still playing games over oil politics. I think Putin got a losing hand and they want him to hit his demise first along with The Chinese Communist.

serf

https://www.nationalgrid.com/stories/energy-explained/hydrogen-colour-spectrum