In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

RCrosbyRCrosby Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
edited October 2022 in Ask the Experts

I don't have a dog in this fight, but if anyone cares to check out the above listing and comment I'd love to hear your opinion.

Photos, to me at least, scream abuse and refinish. Also question whether the slide is original to the frame judging by the typical tight fit evidenced at the rear of Woodsman slides.

Seller would only say that they can't go over every used gun they take in "with a fine tooth comb".

Current bid is in the $200 range and if it goes for that, it's probably worth it. If bids go into the $700 to $1,000 range I think someone will be taken. Your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,358 ******
    edited October 2022

Sir I am not an expert on this firearm and so have no idea whether you are correct in your assumptions and i appreciate that you are just trying to "help" somebody from making a mistake and buying something that may not be up to par, however as a moderator all I have to say that is if you believe there is an issue with a GB listing you need to contact GB support as the forums are not designed to support this kind of issue... with that in mind I will close the post to comments but let it stay here as a warning.

This discussion has been closed.