In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Visited my local Ford Dealer yesterday.....

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭

And there it was......an F150 Lightening. 80K +. I was lining up an oil change for my 2015 F-150 and took a look at the new one on the way out. One of the sales people came over quickly and said it was about time to trade mine in on a new one....

Every time I go in, they talk to me about trading in my truck and I just smile and say no thanks....Today I just simply said, not interested, not likely to ever want an electric truck and maybe in 10 years they will work out all the issues with overall range. That certainly let the air out of his balloon. He started in on the actual range and I asked if that was winter or summer, pulling a trailer or loaded etc. The answer was yes that will affect the overall range. I just smiled again and said, not interested, but I am sure someone will roll by soon and buy it...

Comments