In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Republicans voted against the recent gun control bill...

mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******

Thinking back to the Gun Broker forum members who felt that giving up bump stocks was a reasonable compromise with gun grabbers, this bill shows that that compromises with the anti gun forces are are pointless. They always come back for more.

Although the current bill is a social welfare spending program in a gun control wrapper, here are the Republicans who (rightfully) voted against it:

John Barrasso of Wyoming

Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee

John Boozman of Arkansas

Mike Braun of Indiana

Mike Crapo of Idaho

Ted Cruz of Texas

Steve Daines of Montana

Deb Fischer of Nebraska

Chuck Grassley of Iowa

Bill Hagerty of Tennessee

Josh Hawley of Missouri

John Hoeven of North Dakota

Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi

Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma

Ron Johnson of Wisconsin

John Kennedy of Louisiana

James Lankford of Oklahoma

Mike Lee of Utah

Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming

Roger Marshall of Kansas

Jerry Moran of Kansas

Rand Paul of Kentucky

James Risch of Idaho

Mike Rounds of South Dakota

Marco Rubio of Florida

Ben Sasse of Nebraska

Rick Scott of Florida

Tim Scott of South Carolina

Richard Shelby of Alabama

Dan Sullivan of Alaska

John Thune of South Dakota

Tommy Tuberville of Alabama

Roger Wicker of Mississippi

Two Republican senators - Tom Cotton of Arkansas and Kevin Cramer of South Dakota - didn't vote.

I'm happy to say that both of my senators: Rick Scott and Marco Rubio, voted against it.

Comments

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,348 ******

I wish John Cornyn would have, but his is a RINO and traitor to the 2nd Amendment. At least Cruz did.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭

have any of you ever heard when they have the compromise joint meetings just one time the left gave any thing back never I know of they are truly the old saying how do you eat a elephant one small bite at a time and thats exactly how they do they do the 2nd amendment

and the POS republicans always fall or bend over well we will do it just this one time to keep you happy until next week and its never ending .

just like kackling on her knees Harris stating some thing like this .. the supreme court on the latest 2nd amendment judgement there wrong and going against the constitution what a POS

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******

Remember these names this month. Some of them are up for reelection.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain