In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WTB: Enfield 1917 or 1903a3

NorthernGunner69NorthernGunner69 Member Posts: 12

Title says it all

Comments

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin

Here ya go. Looks to be plenty of that stuff on the auction side, which is where one is supposed to check before posting a want ad.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Bolt-Action-Rifles/search?Keywords=1917%20enfield&Sort=13

• NorthernGunner69NorthernGunner69 Member Posts: 12

Thank you gunny for your help, I'm well aware, but was hoping to find a private seller selling for less. Than what current auctions are going at

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

"I'm well aware" if you were well aware you would have read and understood the rules for posting in this forum and know the very first rule is"

The "Want Ads" forum is here for the benefit of those who are looking for an unusual or hard-to-find item that they can't find elsewhere. It is NOT intended to be a place to get a "better deal" than is offered on the auction side. Your support of our sellers is appreciated!

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November 2022

The spirit of the want ads forum is to attempt to locate rare/hard to find items. It is not for "jonesing" for a better deal because one does not like the prices on the auction side. If one reads the want ads forum rules, here is the 2nd paragraph:

The "Want Ads" forum is here for the benefit of those who are looking for an unusual or hard-to-find item that they can't find elsewhere. It is NOT intended to be a place to get a "better deal" than is offered on the auction side. Your support of our sellers is appreciated!

Also, any exchange of goods between a potential buyer and seller is to take place through GB Auctions. There will be NO private sales/trades take place anywhere on these forums.

BTW I removed the "Disagree" you left for me in the above post. It is unhealthy for the lifespan of a forum member to "Disagree" with a moderator or administrator while they're in the business of "moderating".

This discussion has been closed.