In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Supreme Court's Sotomayor Denies NYC Workers' Bid To Halt Vax Mandate

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Funny How The Chinese Government lets it escape and U.S. Government mandates the move to take the vaccine if you work for the government. Then the supreme court rejects it but when Judge Sotomayor overturns this appeal and takes them out with 8 to 1 odds is a hell of a procedure move.

Hell that's better than allowing the Democrats to raise the debt ceiling and then passing big spending Bills under The Republican noses and watching inflation hit after the move then looking at the same elections results this November. (Gridlock).

My mommy always told me the devil is always in the details😁

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/supreme-courts-sotomayor-denies-nyc-workers-bid-halt-vax-mandate

Sotomayor decided the matter on her own, without referring the case to the full Supreme Court, which is her prerogative as a justice after receiving an emergency application. She provided no reasons for her ruling. The case is New Yorkers for Religious Liberty v. City of New York, court file 22A389.

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭

No surprise at all, she was not put on the bench to fill a couple of squares rather than the way she interprets the Constitution and Constitutional law.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

Well that old saying about what Judge gets your case on the docket is true. Most of the time when they rule on a case it's all about personal feelings and not on it's merit with case law. It's a travesty of misguided morality and they could care less.

I guess that's why a Jury is your best chance if you live in a area with like mined fair people. They say justice is blind before the facts are presented,that is not always the case. Since you have no jury in The supreme courts or is that court?😁

serf

• wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

Interesting in that we have a drug, peddled as a "vaccine", that neither prevents contracting the virus nor prevents transmission to others once infected yet is, for some unfathomable reason, mandated. Not to mention the fact that it has serious side effects when it comes to the heart. But every day I see at least a dozen commercials blathering on how safe and effective it is.

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

She uses the Constitution and the Nuremberg Medical law for toilet paper. She, Kagan and that other dufus Breyer never see a power the Government does not have.

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

$$$$$$$$$ involved