In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What some ethnofascists are saying these days. You want to see this. Not about Confederacy.

SoreShoulderSoreShoulder Member Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭
edited November 2022 in Politics

I posted one of my rants on another forum which the mods want me not to mention.

It was about the erosion of civil rights but that doesn't matter.

I thought one of the replies needed to be seen. Here it is, copied and pasted verbatim:

a reply to: vNex92

It's important to reduce the European population in the US because they are the ones who are most adhere to the principles of the Nation's founding and are most closely tied to principles of Western Civilization. They deserve to be reduced because they lack any sense of cultural or racial cohesion and because of their genocidal past.

Hispanics on the other hand have very strong cultural cohesion which is why Spanish is replacing English in some Texas public schools and why the Anglo/European population is being reduced to 2nd class citizen status. Demographics is destiny and it is less the case the Anglo's are being replaced than it is the case that they are dying out.

Comments