In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WTB Stainless CZ 75 P 01. For fair price 2.5 K I think isn’t fair.

dmitriyvdmitriyv Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

P01 stainless listed for 2.5 K. Will pay a fair price for new or NBU.

Comments

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,306 ***** Forums Admin

A quick search of the internet leads me to think this is a hard to find dis-continued model, am I correct? So what is a "fair" price to you? Since there is one for sale on GB your request runs contrary to the want ads posting guidelines, but I'll let it stand for now to give you a chance to respond.

• dmitriyvdmitriyv Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November 2022

Fear price? It is a market price. The realistic price people willing to pay for item .I ,m not referring to ,, one of the king,, super uniquc , but even during real live auctions if asking price to high it will go down.

I other words I can ask for my house 1m. but if it worth 250K and I really want to sell it my asking price will be closer to 250K and I will sell house at market price. May be lower my asking price maybe higher . Free market.

Thank you.

Dmitriy.

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

From the posting guidelines:

"The "Want Ads" forum is here for the benefit of those who are looking for an unusual or hard-to-find item that they can't find elsewhere. It is NOT intended to be a place to get a "better deal" than is offered on the auction side. Your support of our sellers is appreciated!

BEFORE PLACING A "WANT AD", YOU MUST CHECK THE AUCTION SIDE FIRST!"

• dmitriyvdmitriyv Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November 2022

I do support individual sellers who really want to sell. I use to use GB a lot but now but over a time GB has changed. At some point some sellers asked 50$ for Winchester White Box 9 mm.!!!! I can find ,,better deal,, at Grabagun and similar websites .Will you pay more of you can save ? I do work for my $. I do not support sellers trying to make ,,quick $ ,,

CZ 75 p 01 Stainless MSRP was around 850$. It is by any means an ,,unusual item,, hard to find yes, It was mass produced. I posted my add for them who really want to sell it. And since when in US finding a better deal became a bad thing to do ? Back to the USSR ? Thank you been there.

Thank you.

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

HAHAHAHA Is this one of those funnies 62vld2042 is always posting?? FUNNY!!!

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

Slowly turn and walkaway😭

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

No one on this forum can help you with auction issues.

Any further complaints or criticism will have consequences.

This discussion has been closed.