In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The day I will lose all faith in our Republic.

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

There are rumors and some evidence pointing to the assassination of JFK was in some manner or form a CIA job. We all know the past several Administrations have kept most of the Warren Commission report sealed. Only a few pages have been fully released.

The various administrations both (D) and (R) have withheld this information with various excuses.

If and when the report is released and we find the CIA was involved up to their eyeballs in this assassination I better see the elected masters in DC give the entire buraucracy of the federal Government a huge enema top to bottom. People still alive should be jailed and Congress take back its power under the Constitution to control the purse strings and shut this federal monster down for good.

If not, I will continue to vote my conscience for the remainder of my days, realizing it is truly over except for the final Tyranny taking hold and destroying the greatest experiment in human history, our Republic.

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

The most damning evidence has been removed from Mar-a-lago, bpost, and will never see the light of day.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

The fbi and cia are BOTH up to their eye balls in election rigging by stiflingly free speech, it has been PROVEN by Musk at twitter. Im 99.999999999% sure that facebook, youtube, "main" stream media, and google did, and ARE doing, the same thing right now. THAT is enough to make me lose faith.

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

Wait till they elect a dem as new speaker

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

Learned since Obama how corruption and politically bias thrives within federal departments.

If I learned one lesson at all from the Trump precedency was the situation is far worse: The DOJ attacks and seeks to destroy political opposing while at the same time operating a protection racket. The rest of the cabinets are enablers. Ensuring the political agenda of the DEMOCRAT party is met. The border is proof its not just DOJ and CIA.

If the new congress had a set of nuts, they would defund most all of them.

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Watch the movie JFK.. it's a lot truer than you think.. Oswald was innocent.. that's why they took him out before he talked..

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

One thing all presidential assassins have in common is their thirst for attention, press, and notoriety. Oswald DENIED doing it, and publicly claimed he was being used as a patsy.

Read Coup D'ETAT in America- an interesting read about a large CIA presence in Dallas that day. When presidential security was the job of the Secret Service and local law enforcement, then why was the CIA even there?

You can also find pictures of a young George Bush outside the Book Depository minutes after the assassination. A man that publicly claimed he could not remember where he was Nov. 22, 1963. Everyone old enough remembers where they were that day- I do. Dorothy Hunt and E. Howard Hunt were also present in Dallas, and both CIA operatives. Dorothy Hunt would later be killed in a 'mysterious' plane crash carrying a large amount of cash relating to Watergate payoffs.

Never convince me that the assassination wasn't a joint plot between the CIA, a cabal of military industrialists, and politicians that wanted Kennedy gone.

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

I can't believe the KGB line that it was the CIA is still being bandied about.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
    edited January 2023

I've got a good buddy who can ring a 10 inch gong pretty much all day long at 700 yards.. I asked him could he roll a basketball down his driveway and Hit it 3 times in 5 seconds starting at 88 yards..he said there was no way..and I believe him..and that's with a good modern rifle and scope.. Kennedy was in a crossfire.. Oswald was what he said he was..a Patsy...and they are finally starting to let some of it come out..

edited January 2023

The KGB was letting everyone know who did it. Sure, Kennedy made Khrushchev stand down and remove the missiles, but it wasn't reason enough to kill him.

The list of reasons why the CIA hated Kennedy is long- He wanted to emasculate and disband the CIA, bring the US back onto the gold and silver standard, and he refused air support for the CIA's ill-fated Bay of Pigs fiasco. Plus, he did not want to get involved in Vietnam, and Johnson, the military and the CIA were itching to get into it.

I think that ultimately it was the Kennedy push to go back to the gold and silver standard and undermine the Federal Reserve that was the nail in the coffin.

If the Warren Commission had not had two ex-CIA members on it, then it's findings might have been less biased.

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

I still find the scenario entirely plausible that it was an accidental shooting by the security detail in the car behind.

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
    edited January 2023

Boomerang bullet then... the shot that killed him came from the front... watch the film.... and they also killed his brother because they didn't need him becoming President... it's all about the money.. not very hard to figure out..

edited January 2023

Agreed. The Zapruder film shows a bullet strike from the front, which whips Kennedy's head to the back. Doctors confirmed an entry point in the upper right forehead, taking out a large piece of skull at the rear.

The assassination was done with triangulating points of fire, leaving nothing to chance. A professional shooting making sure that the limousine was always covered