In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bump Stock 2A win!!

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

Thank GOA for their efforts!!

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

Ambiguous by design.

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin

We shall prevail!!

Thanks, President Trump.

. Not!

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

I have seen several of the 2a pod casters announcing a win

it should have never been questioned

now where do I and tens of thousands of previous owners and manufacturing and distribution and gun shops get to sue the butt off the government and the ATF for causing millions in damages to us for demanding the bump stocks be destroyed

BATF I am sure your reading this just send my "cash "reimbursement to me + $10,000.00 for making me a crook over night and adding stress and financial loss and no checks cant trust the government oh and gold or silver will be accepted

glad they got it right but several years too late

and yet Illinois just passed a huge anti gun bill

the pistol brace law and similar about to hit the land

I would love to see the one law enforced that states your elected to support the constitution go against it and your gone

I was told the14th amendment some waht states that but the left does not care

"...Congress must correct that ambiguity, not the Federal Court..."

And certainly not Merrick Garland.

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

The law is pretty straight forward, well as laws go! Basically if you can move the trigger ONE time and shoot multiple rounds.......machine gun! BUT they(all the alphabets) try to twist that to meet their wants.

Bumpstock for ex, has a trigger pull EVERY time a round is fired. Those forced reset, same thing, one round everytime the trigger is moved!

• lkanneslkannes Member Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

I believe it was the trump administration that outlawed these. I disposed of mine. Maybe trump will reimburse me?