In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bump stocks.....

mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭✭

So, now everyone can dig them up from storage and start using them again. 5th circuit court has overturned the previous classification as "full auto" devices.

Comments

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

Well, I guess that is a good thing. I never sold any and never wanted to own one. I have never been a spray and pray kind of guy.

• bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭

I had one, most fun you can have without "full auto" but it takes about four seconds to go through a 30 round mag and with the cost of ammo now days, it's just not feasible to dump that much lead down range for a few moments of fun.

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,455 ✭✭✭✭

I had one NIB

Took a hammer to it and said a lot of profanity about the BATF and Trump as much as I like him I will never for get I am all for you gun owners but screw you

I told my wife a few days ago toal Crap millions of dollars gone. And company's screwed over and yrs later they decided oh we screwed up they are OK to have

When's the huge class action suit never happens add me in