In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Brian Walshe and the Murder of Anna Walshe -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

This guy should write a book on "How to get caught."

His "Google" searches were SO incriminating it is ridiculous. (If you've been watching/listening.)

Already on House Arrest for admitted "Fraud" charges for selling fake Andy Warhol paintings. (Awaiting sentencing.)

Found a bloody broken knife in his basement. (Who does that AFTER cleaning up.) Spent $450 (cash) on cleaning supplies at Lowes/Home Depot. On and on and on.

Killed his (soon to be Ex-) Wife.

His own Family Members/Fathers friends, refer to him as a "Sociopath." (Allegedly stole 10's of thousands of $$ from his Father.) His Father refused to contact him for 10 years prior to his death, cut him off in his Will, that Brian Walshe contested in Probate Court.

(And) Wait for it................................................................................... Pleads "Not Guilty."

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******
    edited January 2023

One top of that, he's fat and ugly. I mean, I married up but this guy did a moon shot. And blew it.

• Options
    Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭

What a moron. I've been reading a little.... How sick can you get?

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Options
    Toolman286Toolman286 Member Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭✭

like leaving your knife sheath behind.

• Options
    love2shootlove2shoot Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

She must have really pizzed him off!

• Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,227 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

A guy who pulls the scams that this lying weasel has pulled has no morals. I can't understand why this lady would have remained married to this POS.

I heard on the news last night that he stood to inherit $2 million if his wife died. She flunked the IQ test.

• Options
    Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭

...The guy is a total moron, and scumbag...but he is very good at the disposal of a body...

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,260 ******

When the evidence stacks up that clearly you should stop and wonder if he isn't being set up. I haven't followed this case at all but that is the first thing to come to mind, here.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭✭

If all I am hearing/seeing is true, he is a very sick man.---------------------Ray

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

Re-read today, that he stole "Hundreds of Thousands of dollars from his Dad." (Not the 10's of thousands I stated in the OP.)

His Dad cut him out of the Will, had no contact with him for 10 years prior to his death. (Then) This Jackwagon contests the Will in Probate Court.

I hope he really enjoys his time in Prison with a very sociable roommate/roommate's. 😁