In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Wanted / Florida State University (FSU) folding blade pocket knife.

I have a friend that moved up to north Georgia - and I would like to give her one for her birthday. She saw one someone else had and has been looking for one ever since. Please PM me if you have one that you would sell or happen to see one somewhere. Many Thanks for taking the time to look at this "Wanted" item for me.

Best Regards - AQH

Comments

• OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

Steve, are you sure you don't want to get her a Georgia Bulldogs knife, since we are waaaaaaay better than those Seminoles??? LOL. I collect knives and will see what I can find buddy. I will get back to you later this week. Your friend Oakie.

• OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭

Steve, I can't find any on the internet, so I called a friend that makes custom knives. He is no longer doing it, but he made a suggestion to me. Buy your friend a pocket knife that you think she will like, and have the handle or blade, custom inscribed. There are tons of people that will do that for ya all. I had a custom made Dallas Cowboys knife done like that a few years ago. I bought a buck 110 and had the guy replace the handles with a blue and silver handle made out of granite, and he etched the blade for me. It was under 125 bucks for everything, including the price of the knife itself. Hope this helps. Oakie

• AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭

Hello "Oakie" - She is looking for one of the FSU - memorabilia knives - like the caps - cup-holders - team branded things you see for sale at sports stadiums. Most likely someone might run across one at a sports-card-memorabilia-shop. If I am ever in Tallahassee I am going to see if I can find such a place and/or all the pawn shops I can find. I just was in hopes that there was someone here who collected sports memorabilia that might have an extra they were willing to sell.

I do appreciate your time you spent in doing an internet search.

Best Regards - AQH