In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Here it comes again

susiesusie Member Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭

I know for you folks in the areas that see an abundance of snow every year this isn't much. Spent multiple winters driving around Minnesota so I'm good. Around here, folks not so much.

Prognosticators are predicting rain turning to snow, maybe. Maybe a dusting, maybe 10 inches. Will start around 6 pm this evening. Kids in Northwest Arkansas are a solid prediction of 6 to 10 inches of snow. Oklahoma is already getting hit by it. Weather peeps are saying they are getting up to 2 inches an hour in some places.

We may get thundersnow which is cool, but dangerous. Texas is getting tornadoes out of this same weather as it moves north and east. As long as its not ice, I'm fine with whatever hits. I'm prepped with plenty of summer sausage, cheese, crackers, olives and beer (redneck charcuterie). 😉 That's my must haves, not bread, milk and eggs. I have no desire to make French toast during a snowy day.

Comments