In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Montana Joe

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2023 in General Discussion

I totally understand why you closed the discussion on MIA members, But could you please just remove the comments on the Captain and reopen the discussion with a warning??? I was enjoying the memories and remembering some of our old friend I have forgotten. If not, I understand . By the way, How is Denise doing???? I never see her post anymore. She was one of my favorite people to talk to. Besides, she is a better hunter than you🤣. Oak.

Comments

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to second Oakie's motion.

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

MT Joe I was agreeing with you when I posted "what he said" about MIA members.

Hope that didn't contribute to the closed door.

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,001 ******

The thread has ran it's course. Many names repeated even though other members had commented on their where abouts.

We aren't going to bad mouth staff past or present

I have posted in several threads the major reason(s) for so many MIA, being they did not make the transfer to the new forum, and/ or they do not have an auction side account to support SSO. They have chosen not to get a auction account. But nope it's all the BAN hammer.

This discussion has been closed.