In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭

She has been handed virtually everything in her professional life and has absolutely no idea as to how to relate to people.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

Well Don, we are now starting to witness the worthless media beginning to promote Michelle as the next great demonrat savior even though no one can remember her having any demonstrable accomplishments to speak of let alone any qualifications to hold public office. I guess being married to the 2nd worst president in history is enough.

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

Not quite.......she has other "attributes" that the commies LOVE!! None that will benefit our country in ANY way however!

Just sayin'

• waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭

I’m sorry, I want to write something but I’m laughing to hard at the moment.

Ok, I’ve heard her explain about Ukraine , the electrical grid and now about astronauts, unbelievable. I hope they do run her in 2024 presidential election. Unbelievable.

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023

Grandpa always had a couple of hens that refused to lay their eggs in nesting material in hen house. So, he would listen for the cackle that came after the egg was laid and track down the rogue hen usually under a boxwood bush. If he did not track down the hen she would accumulate a dozen or so eggs and fight you like hell if you tried to steal her eggs. Eventually he would not let those few hens out to free range.

Now Kamala always seems to cackle after she lays a blooper. If only someone would track her down and lock her up in the hen house until her term is finished. God help us all.-----Ray

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,311 ******

OK I'm a little confused... won't be the last time I'm sure but wasn't the stupid clip of VP Kamela and yet a couple of you are referencing Michelle... I do understand some folks think they may look alike but come on man the current VP and the ex first Lady or whatever it is are different folks... At least i thought so...

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

the worthless media beginning to promote Michelle as the next great demonrat savior -Wifetrained

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

Jesse Kelly, on his radio show just now, contrasted this speech from the banana guzzler with these words from Alexander Hamilton:

AFTER an unequivocal experience of the inefficiency of the subsisting federal government, you are called upon to deliberate on a new Constitution for the United States of America. The subject speaks its own importance; comprehending in its consequences nothing less than the existence of the UNION, the safety and welfare of the parts of which it is composed, the fate of an empire in many respects the most interesting in the world. It has been frequently remarked that it seems to have been reserved to the people of this country, by their conduct and example, to decide the important question, whether societies of men are really capable or not of establishing good government from reflection and choice, or whether they are forever destined to depend for their political constitutions on accident and force. If there be any truth in the remark, the crisis at which we are arrived may with propriety be regarded as the era in which that decision is to be made; and a wrong election of the part we shall act may, in this view, deserve to be considered as the general misfortune of mankind. This idea will add the inducements of philanthropy to those of patriotism, to heighten the solicitude which all considerate and good men must feel for the event. Happy will it be if our choice should be directed by a judicious estimate of our true interests, unperplexed and unbiased by considerations not connected with the public good. But this is a thing more ardently to be wished than seriously to be expected. The plan offered to our deliberations affects too many particular interests, innovates upon too many local institutions, not to involve in its discussion a variety of objects foreign to its merits, and of views, passions and prejudices little favorable to the discovery of truth.

The heights from which we have fallen as a society is very very far.

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭

Kamala Harris and Joe Biden are the laughing stock of the world. I'd say they are both "touched"

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

she got thru life on great suction😝

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

Does the description include 'that thing that goes up'?

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭

The sad thing is, wifetrained, if Michelle ran, she would win going away despite the fact that she has had no real world experience in her adult life.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭

My understanding is that the college Michelle graduated from created a position for her that paid a great deal of money. When she moved on they abandoned the position.

She lost her license to practice law. Seemed to be a lot of controversy over that. Was it a technicality or was it wrong doing? ------------------------------Ray

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Agreed..and if Newsome runs..he will win... they have it down pat...and the Republicans will just roll over and take it..just like 2020 and 2022.. America is over.. might as well accept it..

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭

Yep, and that is why she is VP and could very well be a future POTUS.

Its all about the "D" after her name on a ballot.