In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Watching what's going on in Canada while at southern border

montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
edited February 2023 in Politics

apprehension of Chinese nationals crossing the border is up 800%

Comments

• wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Wonder how many other bad guys crossed the border in the last few years?

• NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭

I'm curious how many of those incoming Chinese were military aged males.

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

What do they do with them once apprehended?

They just let them go. No background checks, no vetting, no testing, no "vaccine", just a plane or bus ticket to anywhere in the country, free cell phone, free food, free hotel, free medical, free dental and free to abuse anyone you care to, all courtesy of the American taxpayer.

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,275 ******

Pretty sure the numbers of those that are NOT apprehended are a lot higher than 800%. 😡

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

Not a good situation.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭

they were coming to get their balloons..........

edited February 2023

Just so we keep things in perspective. We have had around 7 million illegal aliens enter the country that we know of, either caught or known gotaways and God knows how many millions entered that we don't know about. But we are not allowed to call it an "invasion". In contrast when we landed on the French beaches on D-Day it was a force of around 158,000 troops in the assault and that was called an "invasion". In operation Barbarossa in 1941 Germany, and its allies, invaded the Soviet Union using 3.8 million troops along a front 2000+ miles long. Yeah, we're being invaded and not a shot fired in our defense.

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

They're saying anywhere from 10 to 12 million according to estimates.. that they know of.. America is just about done and just like clockwork.. the people are following the same old narrative.. once you lose it.. you're not getting it back..and I'm thinking we have lost it..

• Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭

...Did the U.S. CARE what ANY country thought when we went after the Nazis, the Japs?...We are being INVADED, several million illegals last two years under senile Joey...these people are after jobs, I could care less... who knows how many gang, cartel members have crossed into OUR country...the MAJORITY will swamp our healthcare system, and receive resources meant for AMERICANS...Biden administration (what a surprise) think they can "talk" to Mexican politicians, what a joke! In years past, I have spent a LOT of time all over Mexico, once, a solid year roaming all over Mexico...EVERY official from the "parking" cop to the President, have their hand out...and they will be loyal to WHOEVER pays them the most, PERIOD...and the U.S. wont pay them, nor should we...we need to target EVERY hacienda belonging to cartel members with a cruise missile. I could care less who is inside... target several groups of these people headed this way, too bad so sad...ALL of South America could care less how they deal with these people, why should we?...The cartels ONLY understand brutality, we need to show them some...I have little faith this will happen...best start brushing up on your Tex-Mex and Mexican/Spanish ..Ive seen and dealt with a LOT of these people people here in Texas...sorry a** Government and the people better wake up...

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

And some Americans got slaughtered in Mexico a couple of days ago..we were invaded right in front of our eyes..we are watching America die..if another Democrat cheats their way in this time.. This Country is surely dead...

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

Through out history the length of time that a country/nation exist can be measured by how long it's citizenry takes to RAPE the governments treasury. We were in trouble long before the OPEN borders with our National Debt. I wished I could see some light at the end of the tunnel. -----------------------------Ray

• Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭

Our only hope now is the problem is being seen now by everyone else and they will clean it up now.

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams