In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Nikki Haley

2»

Comments

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Exactly...the party voters will vote for anyone with a R beside their name.. hopeing for change that will never come.. what amazes me is how fast they will put Party above their Country.. just like the Democrats...

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately, I think you have it backwards. A lot of independent voters, who are crucial to getting anyone elected, are weary of Trumps bombastic megalomania and will not come out and vote. My problem is not with the performance of the Trump administration and if necessary I will vote for him again. However, I would much rather see a candidate that has a much broader appeal that will get those independent voters enthusiastic enough to vote. There are more registered dems than republicans and without the independents the dems will win easily. So sticking with an unelectable candidate like Trump just out of principle may give you a brief noble feeling but will ensure a dem win. Bob

• Options

If you have a smart TV or a Roku device... download the Burrow channel.. hopefully it will open your eyes..this election will most likely decide the fate of the United States...if it's another politician it will continue on the road it's on....

• Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭✭

I like Trump and I voted for Trump both times, but here is a problem I see with Trump, he can only serve one more term and then it’s over. Who Trump picks for VP will maybe be a big factor with voters, someone that would carry on just as good as Trump after his term is up.

• Options

If someone doesn't turn this around..and soon... America is done for good... And it has to be someone who can't be bought...

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I agree @BobJudy, spot on Sir.

I Voted for Trump the previous two Elections. I would prefer Not to Vote for him a 3rd time. (For numerous reasons.) If he is the Nominee, I will Vote for him.

Personally, I have another Candidate in mind that has not announced yet. (But) I believe the Hard Core Trump supporters would never support him. (Due to Jan 6th.)

A Man of Principle and Morals (a Christian) who (I believe) stood up for the Constitution and did not bow to enormous pressure. (Mike Pence.)

• Options

Not a bad choice Ken. He did resist the pressure from Trump and kept himself separate from all the Jan 6th B.S. By doing so he put the country above the hurt feelings of our President who was only worried about his ego.

Another plus is he doesn't make thoughtless tweets and comments. I could get onboard if he is the GOP candidate. Bob

• Options

FrFr huh..?? Sad....

• Options
    Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

...I'm keeping an eye on her but, if Desantis throws in, I'll vote for him..

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

I don't see the appeal. I've heard her speak but she's not saying anything that I haven't heard before. Desantis is the one to watch.

• Options

George Soros is backing Desantis..so are the Bushes and McConnell.. Paul Ryan and Mit Romney... something don't smell right...

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,350 ******

I get ALL of my news and collect worthy opinions here on GB forums. So please!!!! Everyone be honest with your favorite candidates! 😁

• Options

Ahhh nope. Soros is only hoping Desantis gets the nomination so that ego driven Trump runs as an independent and assures a democrat win.

That's the way politics is played, divide and conquer. Bob

• Options

I would just as soon vote for Galvin Newsome as I would a Rino... same bird.. different wing.. same outcome..

• Options
    Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭

Noooooooooo he's just plain evil and crazy too🤪😜

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Options
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭

Soros?

No. Are you making this up, or just following Truth Social?

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options

Research... you'll find it... not making nothing up... something smells.. and I guess we will find out..

• Options
    edited March 2023

And by the way.. I don't think I have ever been on Truth Social... start with the gateway pundit..

• Options

I did research it and Soros did NOT endorse Desantis. Obviously you didn't bother to read the link I posted above that put his comments in context. I can post about a dozen more links if that one isn't good enough.

Since Trump is the biggest RINO in poltics, thinking of himself and his bruised ego before party and country, why does he seem to have your adamant support? He is a member of whatever party fills his wallet or strokes his ego. A New York businessman that voted democratic to get favors in New York until he ran for president. The dems wouldn't back him, so he changed parties. In spite of his being a RINO, his administration did accomplish a few positive things and certainly did better than our current one. However, with the amount of independent voters that won't ever vote for him again, his candidacy would be a total joke and set us back another 4 years. Bob

• Options
    edited March 2023

Google..right .?? Calling Trump a Rino is like calling Hitler an all around good guy..Never Trumpers will vote party so the same old crap will go on forever.. I call them Democrat Lite...same bird.. different wing...

• Options

And Google also said that the shot was "Safe and Effective"..then all of a sudden SDS and Stroke Season happened..The Big Dogs run Google..try somewhere else..okay...https://youtu.be/GXjSr-sXzTg

• Options

It seems that people forget.. would you call this man a liar..?? https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRWsDbRP/

• Options

Nope, the republicans were just out maneuvered and lost. Do I like it? No I don't but that is just the way it is. The dems bought an election with handouts and the promise of more, like college debt forgiveness. Then they kept paying folks to keep sitting on their butts and mailed them a ballot. What lazy bum wouldn't mark dem on that ballot and mail it back in to keep the good times rolling? So we spend 2 1/2 years looking for almost non-existent cheating instead of addressing the real reasons for the loss.

By the way the only person I have been accused of being left of is Genghis Kahn, and some days I can give him a run for his money. Bob

• Options
  • Options
    chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

There is evidence to suggest that China now owns Dominion voting software, and until the day that voting returns to the old system of going to the polls, showing your ID and proving residency and eligibility and casting your vote, then the integrity of the voting process will forever be compromised.

With the ugly promise of either Michelle (I mean Michael) Obama or Gavin Newsom throwing their hats into the ring for POTUS, then this country is guaranteed another four years of the Obama/Biden brain trust, making a cumulative total of 16 years of Obama's destructive and America hating agenda.

The Conservative Right better get its stuff together and decide on a viable candidate that can win the ticket instead of dividing it and guaranteeing the Democraps another victory. Their stoic "anyone but Trump" campaign ensured that this country ended up with a senile old fool with his strings pulled by the oil-hating, climate changing, race baiting, rainbow flag mafia, and China/Ukraine loving cartel really running the show.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******

This one has about ran it's course.

• Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭✭

"The Conservative Right better get its stuff together and decide on a viable candidate that can win the ticket instead of dividing it and guaranteeing the Democraps another victory."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. THAT. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Barry Goldwater, "Conscience of a Conservative"

Why should the nation's underlying allegiance to Conservative principles have failed to produce corresponding deeds in Washington? I do not blame my brethren in government, all of whom work hard and conscientiously at their jobs. I blame Conservatives ourselves--myself. Our failure, as one Conservative writer has put it, is the failure of the Conservative demonstration. Though we Conservatives are deeply persuaded that our society is ailing, and know that Conservatism holds the key to national salvation and feel sure the country agrees with us, we seem unable to demonstrate the practical relevance of Conservative principles to the needs of the day.

A conservative voice needs to lead, not try to play the libs game against them. Get out in front, change the playing field, stand for something that benefits the American people. Get back to the fundamental principles of Conservatism and use those principles as solutions to America's problems.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

chris8x57 nailed it. The woke left (communist) hate us older conservatives because we know the truth and have seen it work in the past.

32 Trillion dollars in debt is like being 50 million dollars in debt and your working at minimum wage trying to pay it off. We have to stop carrying people that don’t want to work by printing money that isn’t there or never will be.

We also have to come back to the idea that skill, know how and qualified individuals is a better path than relying on diversity.