In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The creeping crud

jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

I've had this crud for a month. I woke up at 1:00am coughing my fool head off. Where does all this snot come from? China?

Dam you, Fauchi!

Comments

• Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭

I'm so sorry... I hope you start feeling better soon ♥️🙏

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

Just getting over it again about 10 days it kicked my butt

I have surgery on the 29th I hope I am well enough they will go on with it

It's already been pushed ahead from December

So many people need to be bull whipped and dragged thur the streets over the whole covid ordeal but they all made millions and going free as normal

• 62vld204262vld2042 Member Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭

JD......

Both times I, and my wife, have had the China Virus........we had to also deal with a nagging cough and sinus phlegm for almost two full months.

Ain't no fun........sorry. 🙁

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

Yea, the after effects of Covid are worse than having Covid. Mucus, causing cough, seems to never go away!

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

And to your original question.......YES it came from China! The entire world is suffering while Fauci and multiple politicians get rich, not to mention big pharma!

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Hope you feel better and get well sooner rather than later, Jim.

• OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭

I have been really sick for the last three weeks. Cough, the runs, dry heaves, and now, two infected ears and strep throat. Damn it. I get a fever every night. Doc said it is the norovirus. I was negative for covid. None of the medicine he gave me is working. Heading back to see him Tuesday. I can't ever remember being this sick in my entire life. The ear ache is what is bothering me the most. The cough is gone as of Friday. Maybe it is turning.

• love2shootlove2shoot Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

How long do you test + after you feel ok. Still have a mild cough is all.

• William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

I tested + for Covid on January first this year. This is the 3rd time for me and it really kicked my rear this time and hung on for a long time..

Several folks at our church have ended up pneumonia recently.

Hope the Crud turns you loose soon jimdeere !

And the rest of you all still fighting your way back to normal

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******

Hoping you all get better quickly.

Dang, Oakie. Sounds like you're ready for anti-biotic by IV, one to get hydrated, 2 to hit that infection hard. Good luck.

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

So far for me not been infected that I know of, Other half tested positive about 3 months ago was out of work for a week maybe. Hope you kick it sooner than later @jimdeere no fun being sick, I have COPD and night time snot is a regular thing but I don't wish it on anyone...

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,279 ******

Sorry you are having to suffer for so long Jim! Hopefully when it warms up outside with Spring coming it will help get rid of the crud completely. I've been pretty lucky I guess so far. Haven't had it yet anyway. I have hesitated about such bragging because you all know what happens to braggers!

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

My beloved booger dripping germ factories AKA Grandsons were kind enough to send Grandpa home with a gift from Connecticut, a severe head/chest cold that is still lingering. I think I have used three boxes of Kleenex and need more.

• austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭

that stuff is going around here as well. Fortunately Wifey and I have been spared

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

Local er doctors and nurses told me about two weeks ago when I check in

It's making a big come back as we know it will alwaysbe with us now like the flu

I also had to postpone surgery again they told me at least 8 weeks after having it

I hope you make a fast recovery and the rest of you dealing with it