In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Former President Trump to be arrested?

jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

When the two witnesses are a prostitute and a born liar, what chance do they have of a conviction?

Comments

• waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭✭

They are bound and determined and will do anything to try and keep him from running.

Stormy Danials is beyond a prostitute; give her enough money and she’ll take it off in front of a camera. She’s totally garbage.

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

We've all heard about 'the straw that broke the camel's back'. I think the Dems are reaching for that straw.

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

We had a president who's personality and egotism were grating and he did a pretty fair job while in office. Now we have "Uncle" Joe who was elected because his personality was the direct opposite of Trump's and he is a disaster in the office of president. I guess I would prefer competency over likeability.

If in fact, and that is a big IF, a former president was found to have broken the law before he was in office, should it be pursued or ignored? If Obama had broken the law in his community activist days before his presidency, what would our answer be? And once again a big IF, if Trump in fact broke the law, what should be done? I think it is sad that politics and candidates in this great country have devolved to the extent that I even have to wonder about these things. Nowadays, politicians remain in power not by doing good for the country but by creating political scandals about the other guy, and that does us more harm than good. Bob

• Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭✭

Well said as always, @BobJudy

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭✭

@KenK/84Bravo I agree. I voted for him twice, I liked the direction he was taking the country, but now it seems that it’s all about him and not the country anymore. I still believe that he was his own worst enemy during the elections. He would go to those rallies and all he would say is, we’re going to win big, I think he was there just to hear the applause. Those people were going to vote for him anyway, they were in his base to begin with. He needed to reach out to others and talk about what had been done during his administration. It would also have worked out better if he would have used the word WE instead of always saying I.

Ken I agreed with you when you first posted this the other day and I am even more on board today. I think your analysis of Trump is spot on so no flames from me. Like you, I voted for him twice but there are at least a half dozen better alternatives out there now. Unfortunately, even though I think he would do a good job, the candidate you have in mind has the baggage of being associated with Trump and that may stifle his chances at getting the nomination. Unfair - yes, but the ignorance of a lot of the voters won't let them see beyond that. All I know is it is going to be a long almost two years and I hope we are still here to see the country turn around in 24. Bob

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain

He is not being charged with having an affair. He is being charged with improperly using campaign funds to pay off this blackmailing bimbo. However the prosecutions star witness said he was never reimbursed by anyone, so where is the crime?

Methinks this is just a crooked attorney thinking he can get something out of this by changing his story now. Wonder who is paying him now? Bob

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

"I am not denying this affair because I was paid “hush money” as has been reported in overseas owned tabloids. I am denying this affair because it never happened." - Stormy Daniels.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭✭

Clicks = revenue. And Donnie T is click-bait like no other. This won't be the end of the matter because now there's an entirely new set of threads from which to fabricate new outrage that will generate even more clicks.

The dissembling and misdirection will continue unabated because the media governs America now.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭

The liberal politicians, and their lap-dogs in the media, have still not gotten over the fact that someone who was not a politician, who did not climb the political ladder, who did not kowtow to the media, and had a very successful career in the public sector, came out of nowhere and blew all the political president wannabees out of the water. They are still after Trump not just because it is him, but they are sending the message loud and clear to anyone else who might be thinking of following the Trump pattern. That message is, "Look what we are are still doing to Trump and you better think twice before trying for the White House."

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

truthful, long, long ago DJT called Don Lemon a Low IQ Journalist. I guess Don has very thin skin because he has hated DJT every second of every day since then. I try to be fair and watch CNN and FOX to get both sides of the story. If Don Lemon is on and flapping his gums I flip the channel. -------------------------Ray

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭

DJT nailed it. Don Lemon vehemently sided with the narrative on the vaccines and stated that the un-vaccinated should not be able to buy groceries or other necessities. If he hooked up with Whoopi Goldberg, it would be a match made in heaven.

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭

I heard a comment on the radio that said it all, the Democrats had DJT more than they hate Hitler.

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

America died back in 2020.. how does it feel to live in a communist country.. ?? Have a good one...

• Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

It seems a lot on here can't handle the truth...