In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Frankenstein shotgun by browning

vdms55vdms55 Member Posts: 296 ✭✭

I could certainly use some help finding a right side ejector extension for a model b-27 fabrique nationale herstal over/under shot gun that also has the browning name and deer head marking on the receiver, anyone who can point me in the right direction to find the part is my hero. i have tried all the gun parts stores on my list. as always thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    forgemonkeyforgemonkey Member Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭

Might try Browning repair in Missouri. Maybe they can point you in the right direction.

3005 Arnold-Tenbrook Road

Arnold, Missouri 63010-4728

636-287-6800

Fax: 800-817-4755

• Options
    AlbinsFirearmsAlbinsFirearms Member Posts: 14

I've sold a few Browning Model B-27's over the past few years but don't see those very often. Browning service in Missouri sold all of their "obsolete" firearm parts several years ago and Midwest Gunworks, also located in Missouri bought most of that inventory, with some going to other suppliers such a Brownells, and Art's Gun Shop, also located in Missouri. Art Isaacson, the owner of Art's Gun Shop, was a gunsmith for Browning before starting his own business in that same area. I really doubt that you could find parts for a B-27 now unless someone on eBay lists those which is a long shot. Might try to call Art's as he and his sons are all very knowledgeable regarding Browning firearms. If not, you could get my favorite gunsmith, John Powers of Power Metal Works, to repair or create a replacement part. John is both a machinist & gunsmith and has made smaller obsolete parts for me in the past. Plus if you need anything engraved, re-blued, color case-hardened, etc., John Powers is highly recommended.