In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Due process

Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in Politics

What was it we said about having a rope handy?

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

Comments

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

Drop hanging is too good for this one. He needs to be let down slowly. No regard for human life at all. Four deportations! We should all be calling the White House to tell the President to shut the Border down Now.---------Ray

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Not to mention the wanton disregard for life, the four deportations really rankled me. (Read about it yesterday.) What does it take to get thrown out and kept out of our Country?

Porous Borders and giving away Free entitlements are a recipe for Disaster for ANY Country. It is just not economically viable. (But) Yet "They," want to talk about SS and Medicare/Medicaid going broke? How about EBT, Section 8, free entitlements etc. going broke? I guess that is Taboo?

This guy was blatantly shooting his AR in City limits from what I understand. Multiple complaints had been called in on him. Where was ICE? Scoop him up and throw him out.

This could have been prevented.

• Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭✭

I certainly could have been prevented. It's not as if this was an out-of-nowhere act of psychotic behavior. It was in fact so predictable, it should have been seen coming from a mile away.

We're a country soft on crime because holding people accountable is no longer valued. More important that the woke mob and the loudmouth edge cases get their voices heard.

Infuriating. I can't write half of what I feel right now. It would all come out as *** * ** *** *** **

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Fully agree @Kevin_L.

If I said here what I fully think, it would be Ban-Hammer time.

An "Illegal" deported four times, (that we know of) allowed to remain in our Country after neumerous complaints of him firing off his AR, in the City confines. Where were the "Authorities," in this? How many "Red Flags," do you need in order to act?

(But) No, ..............................................Let's pass Laws and concentrate on Legal Citizens, allowed to own Firearms. That is the real problem. (??) 🤔 Gun Laws are designed/meant to control the populace. IMHO.

They do NOTHING, to address Inner City Violence, Felons, etc. (You know, those who commit Crimes.)

Simply Pathetic.

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

How about the fact that as a felon, as well as being an illegal alien, he was already barred from owning any firearm.

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

So easy to blame the guns and decent law abiding citizens. Meanwhile they keep pouring across the border looking for a hand out. Did you ever notice when they are assembled on the Mexico side their authorities are doing nothing to stop them from coming over?

They bring their drugs, take our jobs, use child labor, sex traffacking, kill our citizens, rape the US Treasury and on and on. Then the politicians in DC scream we are going into Default. You wonder why? "Simply Pathetic" to quote Ken. If I said all I am really thinking i would be banned to the Island of Misfits forever. ------------------------Ray

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,929 ✭✭✭✭

Speedy trial, confirm what we already know, firing squad, put him in a hole- case closed. We could have that done in less than a week.

• Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭

Proof that more gun laws DON’T work. Get ride of the problem instead of getting ride of guns.

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

Sad to say but if things keep going the way they are then due process, in the end, will be a bullet. Look at it from a physics standpoint, for each action there is an equal and opposite reaction. We're not there yet but the train is careening out of control, and no one seems to be at the wheel..

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,633 ✭✭✭✭

This guy's a prime candidate for repatriation/deportation via trebuchet. Bonus points if he lands on a cartel member.