In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Has Fox News cut off the "comments" section on website?

jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

It's entertaining to see what the liberal trolls post. But today the articles I opened had no comments section at the bottom.

I've about give up Fox, anyway. It's always something to make you indignant.

Comments

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭✭

They work sometimes, but you have to be logged in!

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

Working for me and I am not signed in. I just checked in on their sight to see if they had any news about the Black Ghost auction.

From reading the comments, there are sure a lot of haters out there.

Like you, I get more entertainment out of reading the off the wall comments from both the right and the left, so I am glad the comments are working. Bob

• 62vld204262vld2042 Member Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭

I found it odd........but understandable.......

Shortly before the 2016 election.....the "comments" section, of more than one news feed, was turned off. Seems that there were too many conservative thoughts for their liking.

These days......Fox and DailyMail are among the few allowing comments.

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,269 ******

I have found the access to comments moved to the story headlines that you have to hit on them before you open up the actual story. That is on my Bing site where multiple news outlets are posted. A short time ago, the access was at the bottom of an article. Took me a while to figure it out but actually I always skipped through most and just read the comments anyway.

Entertainment is all I look for anymore with the majority of what is being driven down our throats as NEWS anyway!

• austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,817 ✭✭✭✭

I wish all of the "News networks" would just be honest and go with "Entertainment network"

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

MSM, does NOT want to hear from the average American. 🤔

Yes, total "Entertainment." News? Not so much.

Pathetic........................................................................................................