In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Lawsuit on the behalf of wronged DOD-ers

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

I am currently an investing partner with a group filing lawsuits for wrongful COVID terminations. Presently the group is seeking plaintiffs for their DOD lawsuit, in certain areas of LA and FL.

If you know someone from those areas that believes they were wrongfully terminated/treated relating to the EUA treatments for covid, please direct them here:

As an investor, I only gain if the suits are successful (and this is only one of several), and that is not dependent upon any certain number of plaintiffs in any given suit, so I don't benefit simply by gaining participants. I only post this here because I would like to help others who may be seeking relief, and for what it's worth my wife is a plaintiff in one of the other suits, so my investment is really rather personally motivated/obligated, and I am sympathetic to their cause (obviously).

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭

Give them hell Mr.P. They claimed I had the virus in Jan. Never been jabbed. --------Ray

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭

I will say for a fact, I lost more employees to the DFAR clause than to COVID.

That said, we should probably talk offline.

Im sure the lawyers have it, but here is the notorious DFAR clause that forced people to vaccinate or lose their job.

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

Willing to do that if you would like. There is a lot of information on his website about the legal strategies he is pursuing. I believe they have a strong case and it is getting stronger the more research they do.

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

Randy, on Dec21 went in ER in hospital to have blockage removed from esophagus and test came back positive for Covid-19. Called doctor and he put me on treatment for those that are not seriously ill. I will never believe I had the virus.

Prior to that my terminally ill sweetheart Diane was in the hospital many times and they would not let me see her because I had not been jabbed. Once I was very close to being ejected by security because of their policy.

On one of my last trips to hospital I checked at visitors counter to have Diane's clothes delivered to her room. The fella at the counter said " Ray, tonight you can deliver them yourself" He said the Hospital's policy (state mandated?) has been rescinded. I began to weep and could not stop. The man came from behind the counter and said give me your wife's clothes and i will walk with you to your wife's room. On the way to her room he kept saying please believe me, we had nothing to do with this policy. Upon entering my wife's room she began to cry. She knew that part of her nightmare was over.

The last two years of my wife's life was a living hell. I never thought the Medical Profession and my Government would turn against us.

By the grace of God my Daughter and I kept Diane out of the nursing home and she passed away holding my Son's and Daughter's hand in Peace.--------------------------------Ray

• toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe they should open a division for concrete mailboxes too.....