In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

5th Circuit blocks the ATF's Pistol Brace rule enforcement.

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,260 ******
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******

Good news. These Rouge federal agencies need to be reigned in and re- organized.

• Options

Huge win.

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭✭

Still looks like it might be Limited to the those involved in the Case.

Counsel is asking for clarification from the Bench.

Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,355 ***** Forums Admin
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,551 ✭✭✭✭

As posted they can only account for the states they are over rest of us nor so much

Also being ask to Clearafie who is just the people who sued and the company selling them or all who bought one from that company

I am so ticked off it's taken this long and still waiting it's well know the ATF over stepped their power and 40 million owners will be become fellows

And " doodlebut " The clown show and biden butt kisser said you could keep the brace and gun as long as not together in the hearing

but the ATF is walking it back the law is you can not have the brace and a gun or your a felon

Sad we have to fight tooth and nail over a right that's written in plain English

Shall not be infringed

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,345 ******

"but the ATF is walking it back the law is you can not have the brace and a gun or your a felon"

It is not a "law" it is a rule that is against the 2nd amendment, Only congress can make laws... supposedly...

Personally I think it will get voided, but it will take time and money... mean while some folks will be felons...

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,551 ✭✭✭✭

well millions of Americans are now felons and odds are many do not even know it

thanks Joe and the BATF and thanks to the spinless judges who refused to block it

and of course to the congress for not taking away all the AFT so called powers they are over reaching.

so much for the SCOTUS declaring all such rules and laws are not constitutional.

the left and dems don't like the rules so just ignore them.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******

I don't own a gun that needs a pistol brace. To me, it seems they would make the gun safer by allowing the shooter more control.

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,473 ✭✭✭✭

This cannot be. My President just told me that adding a brace turns a pistol into a gun. It also makes it so that pistol, now gun, can shoot larger caliber bullets.

While we digest Uncle Joe's expert analysis, I am still left with thinking that disallowing a device that by almost any standard increases the potential accuracy of a firearm is stupid.

This is a good ruling, but we need to stem the source of these problems and disband the BATFE.

And the Democrat Party.

And the Republican Party.

And the NRA.

And,...well the list is fairly long.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options

Just oust all the Communists and I think that takes care of the problem of needing to identify their various groups.

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain