In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ran into one of those guys at a restaurant yesterday........

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in General Discussion

First off I have nothing against someone who chooses to open carry. I choose not to do it with the exception of during hunting season or out fishing in the sticks alone. I see them as the likely the first one shot in any robbery situation. Yesterday, my bride and I were eating lunch at nice family restaurant after visiting a couple of cemeteries and in walked an interesting character.

He had on a loud shirt you would notice from across the room. He was carrying a 1911 in a bright colored holster (it was a Forbus, spray painted with some pattern) and open mag pouches on his weak side. Clipped to each front pocket were no less than three knives and a push dagger in the small of his back. As he ordered his meal at the counter, he kept resting his hand on his firearm...... He was quite loud and animated as he moved through the place.

I guess the dude was hoping someone would notice him...

Comments