In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Thank you

dpmuledpmule Member Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in US Military Veteran Forum
THANK YOU AND WELCOME HOME !!!!

Mule

Comments

• dpmuledpmule Member Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    That's all I have to say.
    edited November -1
    Thank you. Thank you for our way of life. Thank you for sacrificing your innocence for us. Thank you for enduring many ungrateful countrymen who were and are ingnorant enough not to realize that without you they would not be able to express their stupidity. Thanks to your families as well. May you have peace and happiness all the rest of your days.
    edited November -1
    I am a father and uncle of recent Iraq veterans and new here.I just want to say thanks to all of you for your service and sacrifice.I was an Army helicopter crewchief back in the 70s and have recently retired after working at Ft.Rucker as a helicopter mechanic for many years.May your Higher Power bless you and yours on this Veterans Day.
    edited November -1
    I'm VERY happy to see this. Thanks and myself and my family thank you.
    We are all very grateful and proud of all of you.
    Ed
    edited November -1
    I'm not a veteran, but I appreciate and respect all veterans for your service. I just wanted to thank you for what you've gone through for our country. God Bless.