In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Camp Perry, 1,000 yard .50 cal Match and more!

5.565.56 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
Folks,

April 28th there will be a Camp Perry pop-up target match April 29th-May 1st will be a 1,000 yard .50 cal Competition as well.

Please fee free to check our website. www.norhtcoastshooters.com or call me at 330-674-3244

Nick Mullet

Comments

• 5.565.56 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Folks,

As of yesterday, Tuesday the 29th, we are no longer on a tenative date status for Camp Perry. All dates have been approved and confirmed. At the moment we have 2 .50 cal matches and 2 battle rifle matches with pop-up targets on our 2008 schedule for Camp Perry. We will be adding a combat handgun and possibly a combat shotgun course this season as well.

We have access to all of Camp Perry's ranges as scheduling permits. If anyone is interested in other types of matches at Camp Perry please feel free to contact me. Our goal is to promote all of the shooting sports that we can accomodate.

For those who are already members of NCSA, Ltd. I am pleased to announce we are now CMP affilliated so that our members can purchasse through the CMP store as well.

We will be kicking off the first NCSA, Ltd .50 cal match at Fort Knox the last weekend in March. Check out the website under events for the dates and applications. (northcoastshooters.com)

I am getting ready to add Thunder Valley to the line up as well. Thunder Valley is located in Ohio and boasts a 600 yard berm, a 1,000 yard berm and a 1 mile target. We are thinking of the first day being a 600 yard match and the 2nd day a 1,000 yard match with 1 mile side matches tossed in as we can fit them in. Thunder Valley is a world class shooting facility with static targets.

Anyone having any questions please feel free to contact me.

Nick Mullet
    C.E.O. North Coast Shooters Association, Ltd.
    P.O. Box 364
    Millersburg, Ohio 44654
    Phone: 330-674-3244