In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ben

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Give me a date when you wanna go down and I'll see if the cabin is available. Should be, I know they have a couple horse riding trips planned but not many. Let me know.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    When it warms up a little more we are gonna go down to the cabin hang out in the woods and tell lies around the camp fire, thought I'd see if you had an interest in joining us when we go.
    edited November -1
    When the heck are we ever going to get together? Lets go burn the town down brother. I feel a good drunk coming on.
    edited November -1
    Didn't you say some time ago that you had hunted in the Shawnee National forrest?
    Good huntin? Did you have any other hunter around?

Anyone that has hunted down there in Pope county I would really like to hear about it.
    edited November -1
    quote:I think you bassterds need to head south!

I put this in that other post but thought I would get it our here so you didn't miss it.

We are headed south, you want directions?
    edited November -1
    Let us know when you get your bow and shoot it, I would like to know your thoughts on the LX. You know the feel and yada yada... It was an LX right?
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Hey Ben just saw you had your 7000 th post CONGRATS!
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I've hunted Pope every year since I was about 11, until last year, and I'm ready to go back.

There's more than enough room for everybody, and sometimes through the week, we don't see many people, just horseback riders.

I'd really like to get a group together to go down there.

It's a hard hunt, because there are no field edges and funnels can be hard to locate, but you occasionally see "the monster" that makes it all worth while.

Ben