In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

fishermanben

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
something you can appreciate: ENOS'S HEAD (or back of) and little ENOS
This is the night of the big game

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

Maybe should have been general forum but we like you guys and wanted to show off little ENOS a bit and weren't sure if all of you visited general forum. Hope all are ok with it. I can through in medium ENOS will be (or has a little bow) starting archery if that keeps to the forum a bit.
On a bad note little ENOS was asking about my oldest (who is 3). [:(!][:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    you've got mail.

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
    edited November -1
    Which one should I buy? If you go to the left of the screen there is a place to click that will give you the selection.

http://www.laboheme.uk.com/index.html?mid=Weird

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    You got mail..

Another hunter has seen the shining light and soon will be basking in all it's glory with a mathews in his hand......... let me see we have the four hoytmen and we have the 10 mathews men let the war begin [:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    uhhh, nope, no mail.

Ben
    edited November -1
    hummmm. I think we've had this problem before??? I'll try again.[;)]

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just give him a call his number is, 1-800-crappieman [:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!