In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

gagirl

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
edited December 2008 in Bow Hunting and Target Archery
I checked with my brother on those youth bows. He gave them to the neighbor boys over the summer to use and he's just gonna let them keep them. So he has none to sell, sorry.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    sorry guys, i tried to do the private message thing but it wouldn't work.

gagirl, sorry about the call the other night. i was driving and try to scroll through the contact list in my phone and i meant to hit the name right after yours.

i apologize, i don't remember how late it was, but i had just left a wedding reception so i know it was really late.

my bad. [:I]
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday. [:D]
    edited November -1
    Is this what the bucks look like down there? serious question. The body just looks so small. I didn't know if that was a normal deer for your neck of the woods.

3931_0_buck202.jpg

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    by the description i was given, this buck was killed about 5 miles or so from that vineyard up here. i don't know the guy personally, he's a friend of a friend.

bedfordbuck.jpg

39 and counting...
    edited November -1
    Have ya gotten a package yet?

00deer4.gif
    edited November -1
    You came by to visit. It's good to have ya around! What have ya been up to?

Ben
    edited November -1
    Who is that "gagirl" chick anyway? She seems vaguely familiar, but I'm not sure.[?][?]

Ben
    edited November -1
    Sorry.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    Hey Gagirl where ya been. it's too quiet here without you. DiD ya get a deer yet[?] Rich said he's sorry will you forgive him for my sake[?][:I][:D]

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    turn on your yahoo, lady!

Ben
    edited November -1
    Sorry about your dog, hope its doing well. I go on GB as often as I can, although I usally don't post much, but after reading about your dog and the * from MN that responded, I'm really impressed the way you and the others responded. I have a Irish Setter and if anything ever happened to him, I don't think I could have been as nice.

P.S. A+ on stating the state statute codes, SWEET!![:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    how far of you from gainsville and can you tell me a little about it[?]
    edited November -1
    Have you made a decision on sights yet? Just curious on how progress is going.
    edited November -1
    I have done some additional research and aside from HCA shooting arrows that are to light to get those speeds. I could find no negitive talk about their equipment in fact I would love to shoot one. just the heck of it. they seem to have a lifetime warrany so thats a good thing. In all seriousness I just bought my mathews but if I were now in the market for a bow I would have to say I would seriously consider the hca ssr. I think you shoud go ahead seems like a pretty good darn bow . How ever I would be cautios about arrow selection.[:I]
    hope ya dident mind the razzing post we love ya[;)][B)]
    edited November -1
    Happy mothers day!!!!!!!!!!!Gagirl[:X][:D]
    edited November -1
    Was showing a friend at work your picture and he asked me how old you were told him I diddent know. Mind you I know it's not polite to ask a woman her age but I got's ta know. it may be worth some money.[:I][B)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    how far of you from Gainsville Georgia and can you tell me a little about it[?]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Gainesville is BEAUTIFUL! Close to alot of great things... great white water rafting, hikeing, AWSOME off road trails, better deer hunting than here in the southern part but little to no hogs. Hmmm.... Cost of living down here, in GA, is less than up your way. Georgia has some great incentives for retired people too (your inlaws). It's close enough to Atlanta to hit a Braves or Thrashers game... If you would like to see houseing options in that area.. email me a price range and I will pull the MLS info and email you whats available in your range. Honestly I LOVE where I live.. but living in Gainsville would not be all that bad either!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Gainesville is BEAUTIFUL! Close to alot of great things... great white water rafting, hikeing, AWSOME off road trails, better deer hunting than here in the southern part but little to no hogs. Hmmm.... Cost of living down here, in GA, is less than up your way. Georgia has some great incentives for retired people too (your inlaws). It's close enough to Atlanta to hit a Braves or Thrashers game... If you would like to see houseing options in that area.. email me a price range and I will pull the MLS info and email you whats available in your range. Honestly I LOVE where I live.. but living in Gainsville would not be all that bad either!

oh and Im about 6-7 hours south... I am just south of Savannah
    edited November -1
    Chris, thunderstick... said to come on down... but be careful cause he may soon be patroling that area!
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buck you moving to Florida?
    If so and there's a few good jobs there let me know.
    edited November -1
    I want to see the area all the other plants are in .. Doubt very much if I could convince the Wife to move.. But one never knows.things can change fast..[;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I want to see the area all the other plants are in .. Doubt very much if I could convince the Wife to move.. But one never knows.things can change fast..[;)]

Still have a plant in Illinois? [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

Still have a plant in Illinois? [:D]
    yep but working for a new company Jobs are far and few in -between here, taking sone getting use to the new job But the $$$ there so I will stick it out.[;)]