In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hoyt Katera XL

DeerquiverDeerquiver Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
Hi all I'm not sure if this is where to put this question, But here it goes I just got a new Hoyt Katera XL 70# Compound Bow and I'm having trouble getting the arrows to fly straight with broadheads I mean it shoots perfect (dead on) with 31" 2219 xx75 arrows and 125gr target points but when I put 100gr broadheads fixed blades or mechanical on it wants to shoot low and to the left and it seems no matter what I do I cant get it to shoot straight does anyone have any ideals what might be wrong? Thanks in advance.We have a Bow Hunting Section on the Forums....Give them a chance to help You out.....Best

Comments

• DeerquiverDeerquiver Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just got a new Hoyt Katera XL 70# Compound Bow and I'm having trouble getting the arrows to fly straight with broadheads I mean it shoots perfect (dead on) at 20 yards up to 50 yards with 31" 2219 xx75 arrows and 125gr target points with a trophy ridge whisker biscuit rest just like my old bow had. But when I put 100gr broadheads fixed blades or mechanical on, it wants to shoot low and to the left and it seems no matter what I do I cant get it to shoot straight. I was trying to tune the bow for shooting broadheads so I could get it ready for hunting next season. Does anyone have any ideals what might be wrong? Thanks in advance.